QUICK QUIZ - 1.9.17 - Winner

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

QUICK QUIZ - 1.9.17 - Winner

September 9th, 2017, 11:38 am #1

Well the wife has conducted the prize draw, using Hat No.3, her fair hand pulled out this month's winner...

Simon Barnes

Well done Simon, I will get the model off to you as soon as I can next week. Many thanks to Cromwell Models and Gordon Brown for donating the prize.

The answers were...

Q1) LARC-LX , previously designated as BARC

Q2) Vickers-Carden-Loyd A4E11 Light Amphibious Tank:

Q3) LuAZ-967

Q4) Terrapin

There were 14 correct answers this month, a bit down on previous months. Hopefully we will have a better response next time.

Commiserations to those of you who were unsuccessful this time, better luck next time.

All the best,

Paul
“Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.”
― Douglas MacArthur

September 9th, 2017, 11:46 am #2

Congrats Simon, enjoy your prize!! n/t
"Never forget your weapons are made by the lowest bidder!?"
G = Graham.

September 9th, 2017, 12:19 pm #3

Well the wife has conducted the prize draw, using Hat No.3, her fair hand pulled out this month's winner...

Simon Barnes

Well done Simon, I will get the model off to you as soon as I can next week. Many thanks to Cromwell Models and Gordon Brown for donating the prize.

The answers were...

Q3) LuAZ-967

Q4) Terrapin

There were 14 correct answers this month, a bit down on previous months. Hopefully we will have a better response next time.

Commiserations to those of you who were unsuccessful this time, better luck next time.

All the best,

Paul

September 9th, 2017, 3:20 pm #4

Simon Barnes

The answers were...

Q3) LuAZ-967

Q4) Terrapin

All the best,

Paul
Well done, Simon. Enjoy! (n/t)
ESSAYONS!

Jeff Nelson
AMPS #2102
AMPS Central SC "Wildcats"

September 9th, 2017, 4:58 pm #5

Simon Barnes

The answers were...

Q3) LuAZ-967

Q4) Terrapin

All the best,

Paul
And a special thanks to Pauls missus, for having magic hands and pulling my name out on a modern prize😀
Thanks again,
Simon.
Simon Barnes