Question about Dealing with Hobby Easy

Hosted by Al Bowie and Brett Green, the General AFV Modelling discussion group covers any general military modelling topic including industry news and announcements.

Question about Dealing with Hobby Easy

February 4th, 2018, 2:24 pm #1

Has anyone dealt with this business before? How'd it go? Any good or bad experiences? I'd like to place a rather large order with them, but have never dealt with them and am a little leery. Hoping you guys can help me decide what to do.

Thanks,

Joe
Last edited by tigermodels on February 4th, 2018, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 4th, 2018, 2:43 pm #2

I've bought from them several times, Joe with zero problems. I've bought in stock stuff and pre-order as well, the stuff arrives well packed; only hangup I ever had with an order from them came here in the states - my package had to process through the black hole of ISC Bethpage, NY where it sat for nearly two weeks (USPS just roll their eyes when you mention the facility and the delays, which tells you something). But, I'd say go ahead and buy from Hobby Easy.

February 4th, 2018, 3:25 pm #3

Has anyone dealt with this business before? How'd it go? Any good or bad experiences? I'd like to place a rather large order with them, but have never dealt with them and am a little leery. Hoping you guys can help me decide what to do.

Thanks,

Joe
You can order from Hobby Easy with complete confidence. My order history shows I've placed 30+ orders since 2008 ranging from $40 to $600 and I've never had a problem. Raymond is always quick to let you know if there are any issues (the odd time the stock system can be wrong), and their website can still be challenging to navigate even when you get used to it, but other then that they are one of the best.

February 4th, 2018, 7:50 pm #4

Thanks,

Joe
Never had a problem with them. The Website is a bit of a challenge and always has been, but price, range, service and communications are all great.

February 4th, 2018, 10:19 pm #5

Thanks,

Joe
Thanks,

Based off the feedback I got from you and the guys on T-L, I placed my order and am eagerly awaiting my goodies. You guys helped a lot. Because you gave me the confidence to order, I was able to take advantage of their sale prices. Now I have to endure that familiar feeling we all know of having to sit and wait. The next few weeks will be Christmas anticipation every time I go to the mail box until my order comes

Cheers

February 4th, 2018, 10:39 pm #6

Thanks,

Joe
I ordered 3 times and never a problem,actually got the package in 5 or 6 days.

February 5th, 2018, 7:59 am #7

Thanks,

Joe
I live in South Africa and nothing has gone missing ever, fast and efficient.

Regards
Steve

February 24th, 2018, 6:59 am #8

Thanks,

Joe
Hobby Easy has become one of my main sources over the last several years. I have ordered many times from Hobby Easy. Competitive prices on many brands, good packaging for shipment, and very friendly shipping rates for small packages. Excellent customer service should you have an issue. Another feature I appreciate about HE is they won't take your money for something out of stock and then keep you waiting for months.