Pz III J, but not Dragon!

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

Pz III J, but not Dragon!

July 21st, 2012, 12:22 pm #1

I have been long time waiting for the Dragon kit, but the images I´ve seen are very decepting if you compare them with really nice kits like their stug III or Tiger I, so I finally decided to complete this oldie: revell+some resin and pe for the tracks.....I hope you like it!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Javier

July 21st, 2012, 2:12 pm #2

I do like it, Javier !

Which resin parts did you use ?

Cheers
R

<a href="http://www.onthewaymodels.com/" rel="nofollow">

</a>

July 21st, 2012, 4:16 pm #3

I have been long time waiting for the Dragon kit, but the images I´ve seen are very decepting if you compare them with really nice kits like their stug III or Tiger I, so I finally decided to complete this oldie: revell+some resin and pe for the tracks.....I hope you like it!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Javier
Do you have pic before priming to see all you add ons?
Regards from Vienna
Robert

Visit our modelling show "Go Modelling" in Military Museum in Vienna at 9/10th march 2013
www.ipms.at

July 21st, 2012, 5:53 pm #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Javier
Very good and crisp build! Can't wait to see it painted. BTW: real good pics!
Cheers,
Christian

July 21st, 2012, 6:04 pm #5

Do you have pic before priming to see all you add ons?
Regards from Vienna
Robert

Visit our modelling show "Go Modelling" in Military Museum in Vienna at 9/10th march 2013
www.ipms.at
Yes, some pre-primer paint photos would be really helpful to see exactly what you changed...hope you can post some!

July 22nd, 2012, 12:15 pm #6

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Javier
Beautiful build so far and it looks like a 1/32 scale kit!. In spite of the recent Dragon lit I still feel that the revell kit is the better kit thus far. Often overlooked your build shows what can be done with a just little extra work, please keep us posted with more of these great photos and of course the finished Project!.....Will

July 22nd, 2012, 6:27 pm #7

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Javier
Thank you gents.

The resin is modell transmodellbau.

Hope to get this painted this year : )

[/IMG]

July 23rd, 2012, 12:31 am #8

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Javier
Very nice model Javier!
I have been building some J's for a while- this is so far ahead!
Really important type of Panzer III and one of the commonest.
DML are going to make one?
I have been using the Attack (new) kits which are nice , (but not this nice!)

July 24th, 2012, 5:27 pm #9

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Javier
Great kit Javier. Las cadenas quedan de muerte.

Saludos.

Pedro.

MECHANICAL DOG
http://neloan.blogspot.com/