Puma

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Puma

July 9th, 2012, 11:02 am #1

Hi guys, meanwhile still posting progress of the Bren Carrier, I show this model from Italeri with gravure Hauler, RB canon and some home improvement, the vegetation is Mininatur.Thanks in advance for looking at.

July 9th, 2012, 11:08 am #2

I love it!

You really made an intelligent and extrardinary "extra detailing" work on that kit!. I really envy you! I´m not able of extra detailing a kit as you did in this Puma. Congratulations!

And the paint is also subtle but very effective and realistic! With nice details here and there. A very complete work!

July 9th, 2012, 11:16 am #3

Hi guys, meanwhile still posting progress of the Bren Carrier, I show this model from Italeri with gravure Hauler, RB canon and some home improvement, the vegetation is Mininatur.Thanks in advance for looking at.

I must admit that the detailed on this scale is something exhausting after spending some time with the same model, but I think that the result is always worthwhile, a friendly hug.

July 9th, 2012, 12:01 pm #4

A very nice job there. I like the restrained vegitation very much. The Hauler etch really brings this kit along.

July 9th, 2012, 2:20 pm #5

July 9th, 2012, 5:13 pm #6

You have really made a beauty out of this kit - the extra detailing may have been a lot of work but it makes your model a real standout! The engine deck is just amazing. The paint looks just fantastic - the perfect combination of wear and tear yet not more than the age of the vehicle at the time. Bravo !!

Aloha,

Konrad

July 9th, 2012, 10:28 pm #7

Now I know how the hairspray stuff works! Outstanding model Juan, very detailed and skillfully painted!!!

July 10th, 2012, 7:32 am #8

Very good detail work!

Cheers

Gunnar

http://www.modellbaufreunde-siegen.de/index.html

July 10th, 2012, 1:12 pm #9

Hi
Just to say, a super job on the 234.

The hauler set does make a differnece.

Thanks for showing
andrew

July 11th, 2012, 12:27 pm #10

The construction is first class, I'd love to be able to work with etch and brass like that. Nice paint work too

David's Model Pages on Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/modelscale