Propaganda fighter in japanese hands

The first topic for Missing-Lynx new Group Build Forum is British and Commonwealth Vehicles of WWII, hosted by Nick Cortese. This topic will run until February 2010, so you will have plenty of time to finish your Allied vehicles.

Propaganda fighter in japanese hands

February 16th, 2010, 7:57 pm #1

Just some photos of my work... Lanchester in Singapore used by trhe japanese as a trophy and propaganda vehicle. Photos by my friend José Luis López, who hopefully will paint it in a superb way. Otherwise, I will have to put some paint on it. Hope you like it!

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

February 17th, 2010, 1:40 pm #2

Keep up the good work.

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
Editor - WarWheels.Net
http://www.warwheels.net
Patrick Keenan
Editor- Warwheels.net

www.warwheels.net

February 17th, 2010, 3:41 pm #3

Your website was very useful in my work. But I was very surprised to realize that Plusmodel had not visited it -or at least decided to make a very different vehichle with many issues to fit-.

Regards!

Patrick Keenan
Patrick Keenan

February 17th, 2010, 8:36 pm #4

Warwheels.Net was helpful.

If you would like to submit photos for posting at WarWheels, we would be glad to put them up. If so, contact me directly via e-mail.

Patrick

February 19th, 2010, 7:33 pm #5

Just some photos of my work... Lanchester in Singapore used by trhe japanese as a trophy and propaganda vehicle. Photos by my friend José Luis López, who hopefully will paint it in a superb way. Otherwise, I will have to put some paint on it. Hope you like it!

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
May I know which kit is this? What is the scale? Where can I get it from?

Thanks in advance.

Antonio Perdices
Antonio Perdices

February 19th, 2010, 10:52 pm #6

...lanchester MKII, from Plusmodel.

February 20th, 2010, 3:25 am #7

Thank you sir. I am a Singaporean and have been dying to get my hands on something related to my country's WWII history. Thank you again.

February 20th, 2010, 3:29 am #8

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
May I know where can I get information for the paint scheme and vehicle markings please? Thank you.

February 21st, 2010, 12:48 pm #9

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
this is one of the most interesting subjects I seen last time ! Great job, Mr.
Lovely model.

cheers Erik

Antonio perdices
Antonio perdices

February 22nd, 2010, 10:38 am #10

May I know where can I get information for the paint scheme and vehicle markings please? Thank you.
In fact, almost all the photos of lanchesters in Singapore are of MK-I, not MK-II, as this is. BUT... there is a mistery photo that -apparently- shows a MKII in japanese hands!, here is the link (first photo in the thread). Is seems camouflaged probably in british bronze green and black(?)

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 2&start=30

Oh, btw, the kit is a real challenge!

Regards!!