Prochaines EXPOS Maquettes Paris Juin 14-17 2012

Forum Blindés francophone avec Antoine Puzo et Yann Jouault.

Prochaines EXPOS Maquettes Paris Juin 14-17 2012

Kent Brazeau
Kent Brazeau

April 26th, 2012, 12:07 am #1

Bonjour !

Je me demande ce qui est le type de modeler l'exposition qui se produit à Paris ?. Là où est elle a placé et est là un site Web pour cette exposition ?. Je ne pourrai pas la faire au Saumur modelant l'unforunatley d'exposition ! , mais peut si tout va bien faire celui-ci pendant que je viens du Canada pour habiter en France.Je me demande également s'il y a une armure modelant le club à Paris ?. Il est facile pour moi de trouver l'IPMS Paris qui i' ; examination de ll aller à l'aswell obtenir impliqué dans le passe-temps une fois que j'habite à Paris en juin.

Merci beaucoup!

Kent Brazeau

stephane HERVE
stephane HERVE

April 28th, 2012, 8:58 am #2

Hi Kent
The only modelling constest in Paris is now in the subburn and from what i know is now more a toys show with just a few military modelling models.
I live at 10km of Paris center but i don't know about modelling clubs in Paris.
Not a great help for you i'm affraid.

Wellcome in France even if it's not the modelling paradise.

Stéphane

April 28th, 2012, 2:43 pm #3

hello,
No club in Paris as I know, but at the periphery:
http://www.asso-bb.net/modeles-reduits/ ... sp?a=15726
http://afm-montrouge.com/
Hoping to have made a response.

Kent Brazeau
Kent Brazeau

April 28th, 2012, 10:09 pm #4

Hi Kent
The only modelling constest in Paris is now in the subburn and from what i know is now more a toys show with just a few military modelling models.
I live at 10km of Paris center but i don't know about modelling clubs in Paris.
Not a great help for you i'm affraid.

Wellcome in France even if it's not the modelling paradise.

Stéphane
thanks alot for the insight and help. I saw that there was a model exhibition on somekind from the tonyshop site. I am totally aware of all the shops in Paris and have been to them enjoying every visit, My favorites being BlastModels and TonyShop. I have been to EOL Hobbies, but find it deeply expensive for particular models, but their selection is great. I am starting a new life in France with my Wife,whom is from Metz,but now lives in Paris again. I have found the people i meet very nice and easy to be around. I was in Blastmodels and love the atmosphere and the two guys there are very kind, even with their limited English, I found their hospitality very warm and their prices great with excellent customer service.

Tony ,from Tony shop I loved it there, but his site is a bit confusing as it appears he has alot less in the shop than the site. I had a modelling friend have a bad experience with him as he ordered alot ,but it wasnt stated as not being in stock,so he had to wait along time just for some things. I went their myself and was overjoyed with a Free bottle of AK interactive wine and a shirt from Tony, it was awsome.

I hope to meet you perhaps sooner than later in Paris. Im on Facebook Kent Brazeau.

all the best

April 29th, 2012, 7:33 am #5

Hi Ken,
We can cross from Blast Models, shop, or I go once a month on Saturday afternoon.

All the best.