Problems ordering from Cove Models

Hosted by Al Bowie and Brett Green, the General AFV Modelling discussion group covers any general military modelling topic including industry news and announcements.

Problems ordering from Cove Models

July 18th, 2012, 8:29 am #1

Hi,

Has anyone had problems ordering from Cove Models?? I ordered a set of Eureka tow cables for the Merkava 3D but despite numerous messages and emails the cables have failed to arrive. Just wondered if it was a one off or if anyone else had suffered the same problems.

Thanks

Toby

July 18th, 2012, 10:51 am #2

Never ordered from them myself but see this:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/47211/th ... ve+Models-

Rob
There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps

July 18th, 2012, 11:34 am #3

Hi,

Has anyone had problems ordering from Cove Models?? I ordered a set of Eureka tow cables for the Merkava 3D but despite numerous messages and emails the cables have failed to arrive. Just wondered if it was a one off or if anyone else had suffered the same problems.

Thanks

Toby
He seems to have dissapeared from the face of the Earth? No emails answered, no telephone calls answered. Although the website still seems to be live. There's only one circumstance that I can imagine to lead to this state, and I really hope I'm wrong, and that John Wreford the owner is ok?

Vinnie

July 28th, 2012, 10:13 am #4

I ended up raising it with Paypal. Awaiting my refund from them or Cove Models (more likely to be Paypal!!)

Thanks

Toby