Pregunta para MIG (1/72)

El foro de discusión en lengua española está moderado por Miguel Jiménez Mig y cubre todos los aspectos del modelismo militar desde figuras, dioramas hasta vehículos.

Pregunta para MIG (1/72)

Lorenzo Tonioli
Lorenzo Tonioli

March 17th, 2003, 4:06 pm #1

Hola Mig, escuchame si no puedo hablar espanol.
I have a question dealing with your <Soviet government building> in 1/72: were you inspired by a particular building, a picture taken in some Russian town, or this is a <generic> government building?
If you were inspired by one particular building (Kiev, Minsk, Kharkov etc.) I would be glad to know.
Muchas gracias.

Mig Jimenez
Mig Jimenez

March 17th, 2003, 10:34 pm #2

Hello, don't worry for your spanish. Here you can talk as you want.
Well, carles Elias was the modeller that maked these master. I only painted it. But, remember that carles was inspirated by Kharkov buildings. This building is not a specific building, is generic.
I wanted it for use it in different fronts. But oculd to be very nice make for example, the famous Kharkov building-place, very popular in several pictures, or any famous Stalingrad building. These was the first one, but I wish make much more.

Anyway, I hope a reply of carles Elias, sure that he can explain you much more.

All the best

MIG

Carles Elias
Carles Elias

March 18th, 2003, 10:15 am #3

Hello,

I´m Carles, and I made these building for MIG. As he says I not made a particular building.I do a tipical guvernamental building that soviet power made in the fist thirties in main russian cities. These are made in concrete, iron and glass, as actual skycrappers.One of most famous for hall modellers is Kharkov red square.These building exist now.

Other is Central Comitee building in Minsk,was widely photographed wy germans in 1941 and other time by russians in 1944. Firts photo of liberated Minsk by russians is a T-34/85 with these building in rear the tank.Now these building is the site of bielorrussian guvernement.
You can utilize these piece for all dioramas related to main russian and ucranian cities, from Minsk to Stalingrad

Best Whises

Carlos

Lorenzo Tonioli
Lorenzo Tonioli

March 18th, 2003, 12:03 pm #4

Hola Mig, escuchame si no puedo hablar espanol.
I have a question dealing with your <Soviet government building> in 1/72: were you inspired by a particular building, a picture taken in some Russian town, or this is a <generic> government building?
If you were inspired by one particular building (Kiev, Minsk, Kharkov etc.) I would be glad to know.
Muchas gracias.
N/T