Panzer I Collection 1/72 scale

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Panzer I Collection 1/72 scale

May 20th, 2017, 7:22 am #1

Hello !
ok, so this time something different than dioramas, i would like to show you my panzer I collection in braille scale, most of conversions are scratch build, i am still looking for some new ideas for panzer I :D but i think it is time to go on Panzer II :P
Comments are very welcome !
Cheers !

These are really quite beautiful!

May 20th, 2017, 10:09 am #2

And "quite" in this sense does not mean "a little", it means "A LOT"!

DT
Last edited by 3RTR on May 20th, 2017, 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wow....!

May 20th, 2017, 12:33 pm #3

Hello !
ok, so this time something different than dioramas, i would like to show you my panzer I collection in braille scale, most of conversions are scratch build, i am still looking for some new ideas for panzer I :D but i think it is time to go on Panzer II :P
Cheers !

These are absolutely wonderful. Thank you for posting the pictures. You should be very proud of them.

very impressive!

May 20th, 2017, 1:04 pm #4

Hello !
Cheers !

The weathering is outstanding. What is the wooden (?) rack on the rear deck of the next-to-last model?

Photo

May 20th, 2017, 1:20 pm #5

Hello
thanks for comment so, the "thing" is metal construction with box on the back of panzer but i really dont know what was the purpouse of this..

Explosive Charge.

May 20th, 2017, 5:29 pm #6

The basic idea was that the Panzer would reverse up to a strong-point or pillbox and the box full of explosives would slide down the ramp and be deposited as near as possible. Once released it also tripped a Time lapse fuse to allow the tank to move away before detonation.

Beautiful collection..

May 21st, 2017, 3:31 pm #7

Hello !
Cheers !

I am always amazed by the results that are possible in this small scale, I would be blind just trying.

Super nice..!

thanks for the explanation...

May 22nd, 2017, 12:55 pm #8

The basic idea was that the Panzer would reverse up to a strong-point or pillbox and the box full of explosives would slide down the ramp and be deposited as near as possible. Once released it also tripped a Time lapse fuse to allow the tank to move away before detonation.
although it seems like it would be a very dangerous (to the panzer) way to try to destroy a fortification!