Owen Nelson....Errrrrrrmmmmm No :-(

Hosted by Al Bowie and Brett Green, the General AFV Modelling discussion group covers any general military modelling topic including industry news and announcements.

Owen Nelson....Errrrrrrmmmmm No :-(

March 30th, 2012, 1:01 pm #1

Last edited by kholdstare on March 30th, 2012, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 30th, 2012, 3:56 pm #2

Thanks for the reply Chris

Completely understandable!
Cheers
Owen

March 30th, 2012, 5:01 pm #3

Owen I meant Ermmmmm No email

March 30th, 2012, 5:22 pm #4

Hi Chris
More fool me for making assumptions! Feel very silly now!
Here's the email - it was sent Sunday so I guess it might have gone into your junk folder?

Hi Chris
Thanks for the message. I am looking to sell the kit, but at $50 and with the current $ against the £ it works out at just over £30 which is less than what I paid for the kit at the time. I was looking for something in the order of £45 for the kit - $70 according to XE.com - but then add postage to the US onto that and the figure quickly adds up.
Not sure how you'd feel about that price - seems the exchange rate is working against us! Please get back to me and if you are still interested and I will pop to the post office for a quote on the postage.
Many thanks
Owen

Once I'd seen your message here and made the assumption, I listed the item on ebay.co.uk BUT if you are still interested please get back to me and I'll end it straight away.
I've been waiting to hear back from a few people regarding sales and immediately took your message above as a negative reply to the sale! I'm very sorry - as I said if you still want the kit I can end the listing straight away I don't think it's even appeared on the site yet.
Many thanks
Owen

March 30th, 2012, 6:15 pm #5

Owen Email Sent