Osprey Rolls Royce Armoured Car Book :-

Hosted by Francois Gousse this discussion group is dedicated to AFV's of the First World War from all countries as well as tank development during the 1920s and 1930s.

Osprey Rolls Royce Armoured Car Book :-

April 19th, 2012, 12:16 pm #1

- Has just been published !

April 20th, 2012, 3:07 am #2

next week.

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
Editor - WarWheels.Net
http://www.warwheels.net
Patrick Keenan
Editor- Warwheels.net

www.warwheels.net

April 22nd, 2012, 5:25 pm #3

I`d be surprised if the book has reached the states yet Patrick ( you can always order it direct from Osprey`s site or Amazon ) it`s the very first book published that deals exclusively with the "Rolls" and has some pretty rare pics :-

[/IMG]

April 26th, 2012, 11:19 pm #4

- Has just been published !
I just received my copy of the Rolls Royce Armoured Car book from Ospery in the mail today and got free mailing and three day service by Fed Ex. which could have been five days depending on where you live in the USA.
Great book on this interesting subject and am looking forward to some one that might do PE parts for the Roden kits. I was wondering how many different armoured car manufactures did the British have during this period, as I also have a Crosby Armoured Car from Yellow Cat used by the Japanese Special Landing Forces of the Japanese Navy during the 1930's thru the end of the war. I also saw a build of a British Laffley Armoured car on this website in Japanese marking, but I was wondering who did this kit in 1/35" scale.
Robert Hanes @ RHanes@aol.com

April 30th, 2012, 5:41 pm #5

I`d be surprised if the book has reached the states yet Patrick ( you can always order it direct from Osprey`s site or Amazon ) it`s the very first book published that deals exclusively with the "Rolls" and has some pretty rare pics :-

[/IMG]
The book was there and I did pick it up! Sometimes, you gotta love the International Economy.

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
Editor - WarWheels.Net
http://www.warwheels.net
Patrick Keenan
Editor- Warwheels.net

www.warwheels.net