older ebay

The Axis WWII discussion group is hosted by Tom Cockle and is dedicated to Axis armour of the Second World War.

older ebay

January 2nd, 2012, 3:19 pm #1

some older photos from ebay [press f11]

Dennis

http://jtrowbridge5.smugmug.com/135-pho ... 06_qzNf2n5

January 2nd, 2012, 6:35 pm #2

DENNIS,

Very cool collection !! I really Dig th Freaky Camo on th Car .... Some one has a flare for Art !! I wonder how that was taken ??

Happy New Year !!

ERIK

WHAT DO YOU CALL THE ASSASSINS THAT ACCUSE THE ASSASSIN???

January 2nd, 2012, 8:47 pm #3

some older photos from ebay [press f11]

Dennis

http://jtrowbridge5.smugmug.com/135-pho ... 06_qzNf2n5
Very annoying not to be able to save down the images, kind of unnecessary to lock them.

/Daniel

January 2nd, 2012, 9:21 pm #4

Dennis has had trouble before from the undercover copyright police who patrol the forums and had made an effort to lessen their ire.
You can copy any image you have on your computer screen quite easily.

January 2nd, 2012, 10:33 pm #5

Well, if he has the pictures posted on his website harm is already done one would think, don't you think? Anyway, I doubt that there would be any copyright violations in copying an marked image from an Ebay auction and posting it elsewhere.

/Daniel

January 2nd, 2012, 10:49 pm #6

I agree with your conclusions.
However there are still those who will complain. Dennis is simply playing safe and trying to steer a middle course.

January 3rd, 2012, 12:37 pm #7

Well, if he has the pictures posted on his website harm is already done one would think, don't you think? Anyway, I doubt that there would be any copyright violations in copying an marked image from an Ebay auction and posting it elsewhere.

/Daniel
I would expect that quite often someone has bought the photograph for a future book or article, wanting to include those previously unpublished photos that we all like to see in new books. They might be rather unhappy at having an image that was their quite costly property published on the internet, don't you think?
Cheers
John

January 3rd, 2012, 12:46 pm #8

I agree with your conclusions.
However there are still those who will complain. Dennis is simply playing safe and trying to steer a middle course.
the reason for my problems were unfortunately brought on by one of our "friends" from Europe,I may have stepped on his toes by publishing photos he intended to make money from.
He then falsely reported me to Saumur and Bovington for selling photos from their collection.
I think everyone know I have never sold any photos "Ever".
Also I have stated numerous times if anyone needs to download any of the photos on my site ,they only have to contact me at home,
thanks to Michael who also knows about forums problems.
Dennis

January 3rd, 2012, 1:06 pm #9

I would expect that quite often someone has bought the photograph for a future book or article, wanting to include those previously unpublished photos that we all like to see in new books. They might be rather unhappy at having an image that was their quite costly property published on the internet, don't you think?
Cheers
John
John,really never know if all these photos sell,I have stated before, if any photo owners wish then I will remove their photos immediately
Dennis

January 3rd, 2012, 2:51 pm #10

Very annoying not to be able to save down the images, kind of unnecessary to lock them.

/Daniel
Use Firefox. Tools->Page Info->Media tab.
Last edited by Nick Morgan on January 3rd, 2012, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.