New updates at Landships

Hosted by Francois Gousse this discussion group is dedicated to AFV's of the First World War from all countries as well as tank development during the 1920s and 1930s.

New updates at Landships

Peter Kempf
Peter Kempf

November 22nd, 2004, 7:21 pm #1

There have been some updates at Landships (http://www.landships.freeservers.com) recently, including a clearing up of the confusion regarding the Austro-Hungarian 149mm Feldhaubitze M.14, and the Italian Obice 149/12 mod.14, plus an article on the French Renault NC 27, an attempt to modernize the FT-17, an article with lots of details photos, showing the worlds only surviving tank of that type.

All the best
/Peter K

Shane Black
Shane Black

November 23rd, 2004, 12:04 pm #2

I only just learned a couple of months ago that Axval had the world's only surviving NC27 and here it is! Fantastic pics and interior shots too! Thanks for the good work and thanks to you too Peder!
Now is there any chance of an article on Little Willie?

Peter Kempf
Peter Kempf

November 23rd, 2004, 4:44 pm #3

Thanks!

Well, I've got some pics from Bovington, that has been sent to me by other people - like the unique NC27. But I really would like to have som ore, so if anyone is visiting Bovington, please bring your digital camera, and bung the pics over to me

But I've also seen that the otherwise wonderful people at Bovington have sone some REALLY bad artificial weathering on their Mk II. It looks awful! Weathering your kits is one thing. But when it comes to museum exhibits, I want them as clean as ever possible!

As always: if you have any intetesting pics, send them over. You will off course be properly credited!

/Peter K