New moderator

Hosted by Dave Parker from AFV Modeller magazine and Adam Wilder, this discussion group is geared towards modelling technique questions ranging from construction to final weathering. This forum was created so that "newbies" can post without being intimidated by the sometimes highly technical nature of the other discussion groups.

New moderator

March 16th, 2005, 5:06 pm #1

We would like to welcome on board a new moderator of the Tricks & Tips discussion board.

Adam Wilder will be joining the team, and we would like to thank him for this commitment and wish him all the best!

missing-lynx team

Rick Purdy
Rick Purdy

March 16th, 2005, 7:45 pm #2

Welcome Adam!!Congrats.Have fun always.
cheers
Rick

Brian N. Stanley
Brian N. Stanley

March 16th, 2005, 8:26 pm #3

We would like to welcome on board a new moderator of the Tricks & Tips discussion board.

Adam Wilder will be joining the team, and we would like to thank him for this commitment and wish him all the best!

missing-lynx team
Adam's work and contributions already speak for themselves.

Brian

Adam Wilder
Adam Wilder

March 17th, 2005, 1:51 am #4

missing-lynx team
Thank you Rick and Brian
This is very exciting and I will do my best. I am sure that we can all work together to get the most out of this forum. I am looking forward to the up coming weeks.

Cheers
ANPW

Ed Bernardo
Ed Bernardo

March 17th, 2005, 4:08 am #5

missing-lynx team
I believe this forum is a great fit for you. and looking forward to your first offical posts.

ED

Dan Capuano
Dan Capuano

March 17th, 2005, 6:47 am #6

always very helpful and also very informative. Good luck bud!

March 17th, 2005, 10:38 am #7

missing-lynx team
Adam can make a good work and I am sure that his help will be very useful for us.

Good!

Mig

Adam Wilder
Adam Wilder

March 17th, 2005, 11:00 am #8

missing-lynx team
Hello Ed, Dan and MIG

It is great to hear from all of you again. Thank you for making me fell so welcome. I am happy to be here. Tank to you all very soon.

Happy modeling
ANPW

March 17th, 2005, 12:10 pm #9

missing-lynx team
welome aboard!...indeed, you're a fine addition to the site!
congratulations, my friend!..

Nick

Adam Wilder
Adam Wilder

March 17th, 2005, 12:54 pm #10

missing-lynx team
You have been a great help to me with this task so far Nick.

Thank you my Friend
ANPW