New company doing some Braille kits - Aussie M113 FSV..

August 10th, 2017, 3:15 pm #1

...coming, didn't see a release date but some pics of the resin conversion.
Company name is Air Graphics Models, their primary focus is 72nd aviation kits.
Also a Bushmaster that they plan to release in Jan 2018??? Again a resin kit they say it just needs interior details & instructions, I hope it comes with an Emu like on the, cough, other scale kit box art!?!?
Also some discussion of conversions for the Ace Stalwart, one mentioned a bulk refuelling rig?
Got this from their FB site and didn't save a link, sorry, but some interesting stuff in the pipeline!!

"Never forget your weapons are made by the lowest bidder!?"
G = Graham.
IPMS Canada #C1119, Member #72 IPMS Ottawa
Amps - MAL - #3425

August 10th, 2017, 5:06 pm #2

Hello Graham, this is the facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/AirGraphicsModels/

Interesting!

August 10th, 2017, 11:43 pm #3

Also a Bushmaster that they plan to release in Jan 2018??? Again a resin kit they say it just needs interior details & instructions, I hope it comes with an Emu like on the, cough, other scale kit box art!?!?
Also some discussion of conversions for the Ace Stalwart, one mentioned a bulk refuelling rig?
Got this from their FB site and didn't save a link, sorry, but some interesting stuff in the pipeline!!
It seems that the masters are by Retro Kit - in the case of the M113 MRV at least.

It's a good time for modellers of Aussie armour with Mouse House Enterprises releasing a conversion set for the Trumpeter M113 that includes the T50 turret. They also have 1/72 markings for Vietnam War era Buckets and generic markings for ASLAVs.

Cheers

David
David Clark
Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria, Australia

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be - Simone Signoret

these look very nice

August 11th, 2017, 10:44 am #4

look to be decent quality too

I love the FB banner photograph ...

August 11th, 2017, 12:07 pm #5

Hello Graham, this is the facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/AirGraphicsModels/
with the Bristol Freighter and Aussie Mk 3 4X4 GS, LWB Landrover (Series 2?) and the troops in their jungle greens and poly service dress. It must be around my vintage

Cheers

David
David Clark

I just noticed ...

August 12th, 2017, 12:13 am #6

that neither set appears to have the modified driver's hatch. It's not a big deal as it's quite simple to modify the kit part, but it is an oversight.

Cheers

David
David Clark

And sponson armour required - no biggie either. (nt)

August 12th, 2017, 1:42 pm #7

Mine too...

August 13th, 2017, 6:58 am #8

with the Bristol Freighter and Aussie Mk 3 4X4 GS, LWB Landrover (Series 2?) and the troops in their jungle greens and poly service dress. It must be around my vintage

Cheers

David
"Aussie Mk 3 4X4 GS, LWB Landrover (Series 2?) and the troops in their jungle greens and poly service dress. It must be around my vintage"

I'd kill for a Mk 3 and Mk 5 and a LWB rover FFR suited to my time (70's and 80's)

That said, the others are dead welcome too. Wish I'd had a Bushie to bomb around in instead of just the kind we wore on our heads

Shane