Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

New 1/76 Post-War Model from Road Transport Images (RTI)

September 30th, 2016, 7:06 pm #1

Les Freathy advises that RTI will be releasing their new Leyland Hippo 19H in October so you can check the Road Transport Images Website for details. Here are a couple of photos in two different paint schemes.

Cheers,

Neil

nice truck

October 1st, 2016, 5:26 am #2

thanks for posting

October 1st, 2016, 8:24 am #3

Les Freathy advises that RTI will be releasing their new Leyland Hippo 19H in October so you can check the Road Transport Images Website for details. Here are a couple of photos in two different paint schemes.

Cheers,

Neil

Class- That'll save me scratching 7 cabs! I like the RTI cabs, they always look right, and interestingly that looks like the early cab too

Nice models by the way.
What happens when you press this bu...........

October 1st, 2016, 11:48 pm #4

Cheers,

Neil

Thanks Neil

I have RTI's earlier Leyland Hippo in my stash and it has all the attributes necessary for a fine model.

RTI also has a Hippo-based refueller that should appeal to RAF vehicle modellers.

Cheers

David
David Clark
Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria, Australia

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be - Simone Signoret

October 2nd, 2016, 7:56 am #5

Indeed, I have it already in my stash.

....as well as a mk1 Bedford RL cab, a complete Bedford RL 4tonne GS, a Dodge Kew and a Bedford J...and numerous wheelsets.
What happens when you press this bu...........