Need to say something about Monroe Perdu

The Dioramas discussion group is hosted by Marijn Van Gils and is dedicated to all aspects of military model dioramas.

Need to say something about Monroe Perdu

December 28th, 2006, 5:23 pm #1

Hi,

I received recently some of their diorama stuff and I simply have to tell you about the stunning quality of their products. There were everywhere within their diorama kits two or more photos of real walls, roofs or cobblestones as a kind of help for painting it. The laser cut parts are simply great. There was one part missing within the huge church diorama; after emailing them I received the part one week later after I got an immediate email response from them.

To clear things up: I´m in no way connected to Monroe Perdu Studios; I´m just a very pleased customer who has had his most pleasured surprise for this year after opening a modelling parcel. You can order with confidence from them, I will surely do it again!

Cheers

Tom

December 29th, 2006, 3:21 am #2

They make great stuff , well thought out and always very realistic.

John

January 2nd, 2007, 4:49 pm #3

Hi,

I received recently some of their diorama stuff and I simply have to tell you about the stunning quality of their products. There were everywhere within their diorama kits two or more photos of real walls, roofs or cobblestones as a kind of help for painting it. The laser cut parts are simply great. There was one part missing within the huge church diorama; after emailing them I received the part one week later after I got an immediate email response from them.

To clear things up: I´m in no way connected to Monroe Perdu Studios; I´m just a very pleased customer who has had his most pleasured surprise for this year after opening a modelling parcel. You can order with confidence from them, I will surely do it again!

Cheers

Tom
I've heard quite a bit about this company. Where do I find them? Do they have a web site? Are they direct order or are they carried in the US by someone?
Thanks

January 3rd, 2007, 4:22 am #4

January 7th, 2007, 12:09 am #5

I've heard quite a bit about this company. Where do I find them? Do they have a web site? Are they direct order or are they carried in the US by someone?
Thanks
I know R&J Enterprises carries their line.

Jim Guld
Cheers
Jim Guld