Need help w/ TAMIYA Panzer III and SdKfz 251 parts

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Need help w/ TAMIYA Panzer III and SdKfz 251 parts

October 23rd, 2009, 2:37 am #1

I am desperate.......I need the parts for a TAMIYA Panzer III Ausf N turret. These come from the F and T sprue. I have tried to get them replaced via normal channels but the folks at TAMIYA USA have not been able to help as yet and I have been waiting for months. Is there a chance anyone here may have done a conversion and have the turret parts left over? I'll pay a fair price for them including postage.

I also need one A22 part from the TAMIYA SdKfz 251/D........this is one of the small curved track parts.....I have no idea where this part went but it is gone, gone gone. Maybe someone has used the WWII PRODUCTIONS set and has a TAMIYA part left over?

October 23rd, 2009, 9:22 am #2

Hi Steve,

If you can wait, I can order to a customer service of Tamiya Japan.
Of them if is in stock, delivered from Tamiya in around 1 week.
Then I do the post to you.
How about this?

Please confirm the part.

Panzer 3 .....F Parts/ 1 pc.
Sdkfz 251D.....A Parts/ 1 pc.

If you understand it, please e-mail your address to my add.

Masanori Sato(Toku)

October 23rd, 2009, 2:30 pm #3

I think I may have found the parts from an earlier post over at TRACK48, but I really do appreciate your kind offer. If for some reason this previous offer does not pan out I will certainly contact you. Thanks again for the quick response.

Steve

October 24th, 2009, 1:21 am #4

Hi Steve,

It's OK.
Hope enjoy happy modelling.

Masanori Sato (Toku)