need help finding more pics of this diorama

The Dioramas discussion group is hosted by Marijn Van Gils and is dedicated to all aspects of military model dioramas.

need help finding more pics of this diorama

March 23rd, 2005, 11:26 am #1

hey guys .... well this is the last thing on my mind i can think of for looking for more pics of a diorama called "Lucky Strikes" after countless hours on many search engines.

the dio is of a Flammpanzer 38(t) Hetzer diorama with two waffen ss finding a packet of somkes .

[/IMG]

if anyone could help with this that would be great considering i plan to base my first diorama on this one

thanx

March 23rd, 2005, 3:57 pm #2

Why copy it? Be creative and come up with an original idea. You could do something similar, but why the same? Why copy someone else's work?

Gino P. Quintiliani

Field Artillery --- The KING of BATTLE!!!
<a href=http://www.armorama.com/modules/photopo ... eavyArty's Showcase</a>
Field Artillery --- The KING of BATTLE!!!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 24th, 2005, 1:07 am #3

no i dont realy plan to copy it what i ment to say was i want to get more shots of the flampanzer from the other side and also some close up pics so i can find out with figures he used for the crew so i can use the crew and camo for my hetzer .... i dont plan to copy the whole "lucky Strike" idea.

sorry for the confusion