My thanks to the Chicago AMPS boyzzz!

Hosted by Al Bowie and Brett Green, the General AFV Modelling discussion group covers any general military modelling topic including industry news and announcements.

May 1st, 2012, 10:53 pm #1

You hosted a first class beer blast!
I had a great time; although Nancy and I were sick most of the weekend we still had a great time.
Mrosko

May 2nd, 2012, 2:12 am #2

...and thanks much for posting all of those superb photos that you took during the show!

c'mon Hotlanta '13!

Chuck

Chuck Aleshire
AMPS 1st VP and Reviews Coordinator
AMPS Chicagoland Cruise and Party Director

May 2nd, 2012, 11:33 am #3

I had a great time; although Nancy and I were sick most of the weekend we still had a great time.
Mrosko
Too bad you were sick, but at least you could have a bit of fun.

We had an awesome time too and really enjoy 'hosting' the party. As you're one of the guys who has made it each year, you're always welcome to our future "chicago shindigs".

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
Editor - WarWheels.Net
http://www.warwheels.net
Patrick Keenan
Editor- Warwheels.net

www.warwheels.net

May 2nd, 2012, 1:44 pm #4

I had a great time. Got to talk to a lot of old friends make some new ones. Had a very good time and I don't even drink. It was a lot of fun. Brock

May 2nd, 2012, 11:30 pm #5

Mrosko
The latest SuperHero.....Captain Sweatpants

and last years Heros

May 3rd, 2012, 1:50 am #6

Chuck #1 and Flounder- Thanks for the great times and making the So Cal AMPS group welcomed. They really enjoied themselves, even with me along. It was another Chicagoland AMPS moment in history. The next morning was even better talking with Herr Klink ( now that he is retired) about comming over and giving his friend a ride over. Ya sehr gut! I can't wait for next years installment.
Thanks for the fun and shirt is you Patrick!
Joe Bevans
AMPS 2nd VP West region (till Roy finds out the truth)
AMPS So Cal..
AMPS Chicagoland Honorary member ( I have the shirt to prove it)

May 3rd, 2012, 1:21 pm #7

Good to see you weren't an orphan this show Joe!

So there actually ARE SoCal AMPS dudes that are willing to associate with ya! lol

Great to see you all, and tell the gents to get ready, we're coming your way...

Chuck

May 3rd, 2012, 2:31 pm #8

Mrosko
I had a great time at AMPS and enjoyed seeing Chris Mrosko, John Charvat, Paul Roberts, Chuck Aleshire, Sean Lynch, long-time friend Jim Mesko, and all the other stalwarts present. Good coordination, cooperation, fellowship, spectacular models, raffle, and, of course, the rehydration of depleted tissues at the Quality Inn. The breweries must have been pleased by receiving so many empties to refill!

Cheers!
--Bob

May 4th, 2012, 12:23 pm #9

The latest SuperHero.....Captain Sweatpants

and last years Heros

"Thanks" Ron.

BTW, a bit of payback will be coming "old timer". I assume you know what I'm talking about, but if not... it'll be coming soon enough. Heh heh.

With all this being said, I someday hope to get a full promotion to Major Sweatpants. I did get a brevet/battlefield promotion from Chief Judge Mike Petty at Mad Anthony's Saturday night... which was promptly rescinded within about 5 minutes by Johnny Klink.

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
Editor - WarWheels.Net
http://www.warwheels.net
Patrick Keenan
Editor- Warwheels.net

www.warwheels.net

May 4th, 2012, 12:26 pm #10

Chuck #1 and Flounder- Thanks for the great times and making the So Cal AMPS group welcomed. They really enjoied themselves, even with me along. It was another Chicagoland AMPS moment in history. The next morning was even better talking with Herr Klink ( now that he is retired) about comming over and giving his friend a ride over. Ya sehr gut! I can't wait for next years installment.
Thanks for the fun and shirt is you Patrick!
Joe Bevans
AMPS 2nd VP West region (till Roy finds out the truth)
AMPS So Cal..
AMPS Chicagoland Honorary member ( I have the shirt to prove it)
Hopefully, you guys will make that Cali AMPS nats happen in a few years AND, I'll be able to make it too.

Talk soon.

Pat "Don't call me Flounder. It's Sweatpants, Cap'n Sweatpants" Keenan
AMPS Chicagoland
Patrick Keenan
Editor- Warwheels.net

www.warwheels.net