My T-62

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

My T-62

April 9th, 2012, 9:02 pm #1

Hi all,

This is my first posting here. This Trumpeter T-62 mod.72 is OOB plus scratch built fuel lines, headlight guards, and turret handels. If i do this right there should be pics. If not, back to the drawing board! Any and all comment welcome.

Lets see what happens. Thanks!
Gary
Last edited by BBD468 on April 9th, 2012, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 9th, 2012, 9:04 pm #2

Success!!! Im not that computer savy, so this is quite a accomplishment!

Gary

April 9th, 2012, 9:10 pm #3

Hi all,

This is my first posting here. This Trumpeter T-62 mod.72 is OOB plus scratch built fuel lines, headlight guards, and turret handels. If i do this right there should be pics. If not, back to the drawing board! Any and all comment welcome.

Gary
Always liked the T-62 and this is a fine job on the Trumpeter kit.

Regards,
John

April 10th, 2012, 2:06 am #4

Hi all,

Gary
Looks super great!!!!

April 10th, 2012, 3:16 am #5

Hi all,

Gary
im building the same and doing the same1 haha...gets me motivated to finish mine. great job!

April 10th, 2012, 4:07 am #6

Hi all,

Gary
Very nice work. The weathering is perfect. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Rob Riviezzo

April 10th, 2012, 1:58 pm #7

Hi all,

Gary
Hi Gentlemen,

Thank you very much for you nice comments. I do appreciate it.

Gary

April 10th, 2012, 6:32 pm #8

Hi all,

Gary
You got the hang of posting pictures and I'm glad cos that is a VERY nice T-62, great job and welcome to M-L.

Regards
Andy K

--------------------------------------------
http://andykingsmodelblog.blogspot.co.uk/

April 10th, 2012, 9:38 pm #9

Thank you Andy! Im happy to be here. This was my first Armor out side WWII.

April 11th, 2012, 2:04 am #10

Hi all,

Gary
Beautiful build! Looks like you pulled this directly out of a Time - Life magazine.

-Eddy