My Soviet tank photo galleries: one BT-7, two photos.

Hosted by John Prigent and Steve Zaloga, this is a discussion group dedicated to the armoured forces of the many Allied nations of the Second World War.

My Soviet tank photo galleries: one BT-7, two photos.

June 8th, 2012, 4:56 pm #1

Hi all.

I found and bought two photo of the same BT-7... with a couple of years between!

Here is the first photo which I owned already since a couple of years:

And this is the second one which reminded me something when I saw it on ebay some days ago (and of course, had to buy it!):

Oh yes, and visit my Soviet tank photo galleries on rathgeb.smugmug.com!

Cheers,
Peter

June 8th, 2012, 7:05 pm #2

How exactly do I get to your galleries. I go to the link but cannot find anything from you just the generic page. Where do I go from the link? I am not computer literate and so need a bit more explanation than you go to this link and find it.
Karl.

June 8th, 2012, 7:30 pm #3

That's strange, Karl.

If you enter:

rathgeb.smugmug.com

into the URL line of your browser, you should get to the page with my galleries, where you can choose the gallery of your interest.

Let me know... it works with others.

Cheers,
Peter

June 8th, 2012, 7:59 pm #4

I go to the link through Bing which brings me to four links the one in Russian works.....imagine that. I should have guessed that instead of trying to go through them one at a time....yours was last on list of course.
It takes time due to translation but well worth the wait. Thanks for the help now to go through these, they look great.
Karl.

June 8th, 2012, 8:10 pm #5

I tried it both translated and not translated. Translated I get to the area where the galleries are and see the 1st picture and name of gallerie. When I put curser on picture and run it all I get is a page with a line in the place where the pictures should be. Non translated and all I get is advertiseing for free games and the like. Really wish I could get this to work.
Karl.

June 8th, 2012, 8:41 pm #6

KArl, I really don't know what's not working.

Could there be a problem with your browser?

If you see lines, maybe it takes much time to charge? (connection?)

What about others? Does anybody else have these problems?

Cheers,
Peter

June 8th, 2012, 9:33 pm #7

I copied and pasted rathgeb.smugmug.com into the URL line and got straight through to your galleries. I'm running windows 7 on a fast broadband connection.

Thanks for putting together a great resource Peter

Pat McGrath
Work to become not to acquire

June 8th, 2012, 11:17 pm #8

If things are going to happen they usually happen to me. I use Windows Visit on a high speed connection so who knows. I will keep trying.

Thanks anyway,

Karl.