My new website

Welcome! Kick back and relax. Hosted by Brett Green, this Forum is a place for carry over discussions from MilMod's previous website, and other off-topic community topics.

My new website

July 9th, 2018, 8:01 am #1

I hope that I am not breaking rules here? please delete Mods if I am.

Many of you ex MilModians will remember my blogs there, especially the Trench Sections thread. I've continued to get attention on the web, so I've created my own website. https://andybelseymodels.wixsite.com/mysite
On there you'll find several tutorials based on the MilMod blogs, explaining how I've made them.
I will be blogging on Missing Linx eventually, but am rather distracted and busy organising the rebuilding of my house after a flood. It's been a tough year!
Andy

July 10th, 2018, 10:51 pm #2

Added to my bookmarks 😀
Paul

July 11th, 2018, 12:25 am #3

Love your trenches Andy, I hope you don't mind but I might 'borrow' some ideas for my 1/6th ww1 figures. Really inspirational thanks for sharing I did buy military modeling featuring your work on these a while back.
John 

July 11th, 2018, 12:26 am #4

hope the flodd damage isnt too much to deal with courage on avant

July 11th, 2018, 1:58 pm #5

Paul and John, Thanks.
John. If I had problems with 'copying' it would be rather silly to write those tutorials! We all learn from each other. That's what's great about forums like this.
I've been dealing with the flood since early March and an end is in sight. I don't know how people without my Christian faith cope? The whole process is very, very exasperating! It's just a house though!
Andy

July 21st, 2018, 6:37 am #6

Hi Andrew,
Just had a quick look at your site.  Excellent stuff and it exhibits your fantastic skills well. I'll no doubt be popping in again to garner ideas, but alas time and space preclude may of my ideas for dioramas these days.
Glad to hear you are getting on with the flood damage, I should imagine if you are having the same heatwave we are experiencing here (North Hertfordshire), that will help dry out walls etc.
Take care,

Paul M.

Yesterday, 7:48 pm #7

Thanks Paul.
The house was declared 'dry' a while ago but it took 3 months! Our latest drama is that the builders were thrown off the job because their work was so bad!! But they pierced a heating pipe before they left. New kitchen ceilig wet and new bathroom tiles pulled up!!!!! We have good builders now - Hallelujah!
I will start contributing to this website more when I have some time and energy.
Andy