Modern US heads (OIF/OEF) 1/35

The Modern AFV discussion group is hosted by Erik Gustavsson and covers the variety of AFVs used by all nations in the post WWII era.

Modern US heads (OIF/OEF) 1/35

June 2nd, 2011, 7:32 am #1

I have just built the MB modern US squad (the "Iraq" kit) but managed to destroy all the heads.

Could anybody point me to where I can find replacement heads for the figures?

I am very weary of Verlinden, so any other manufacturer than them would be a welcome suggestion...

June 2nd, 2011, 11:20 am #2

Hornet makes some really nice head sets.

Gino P. Quintiliani

Field Artillery --- The KING of BATTLE!!!

HeavyArty's Showcase

Field Artillery --- The KING of BATTLE!!!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

June 3rd, 2011, 2:01 am #3

I have just built the MB modern US squad (the "Iraq" kit) but managed to destroy all the heads.

I am very weary of Verlinden, so any other manufacturer than them would be a welcome suggestion...
The Alpine OIF tank crew comes with two additional heads wearing the K-pot. And they look Maahveelous!
Outta here, mike sends . . .

June 3rd, 2011, 8:17 pm #4

You can have them if you need them.

Kylie

June 3rd, 2011, 8:18 pm #5

You can have them if you need them.

Kylie