Modern German weapons

The Modern AFV discussion group is hosted by Erik Gustavsson and covers the variety of AFVs used by all nations in the post WWII era.

Modern German weapons

August 24th, 2017, 12:53 pm #1

Does anybody make a kit with the current issue weapons (ie the g36). If so can I get a few from someone I'm willing to pay for them.

August 24th, 2017, 2:21 pm #2

Hi, Carl

Masterbox has a Bundeswehr set coming out in the very near future, (if they hold true to form it should be September) that should include current issue small arms. Trumpeter also makes sets of the individual weapons, G36's etc., like they did with the M16/M4's. The Trumpeter sets are readily available, you get 4 rifles in a package with accessories and PE slings for a pretty reasonable price; pistol sets come in sets of 12. Anybody online who carries Trumpy should have the sets, and there are bunches of them on eBay. I hope that this helps you.

Ski

August 25th, 2017, 9:55 pm #3

Does anybody make a kit with the current issue weapons (ie the g36). If so can I get a few from someone I'm willing to pay for them.
Trumpeter make injection plastic sets for most configurations of G36. They're not bad and quite cheap. Masterclub also do resin G36. Tank did resin G36 too, which are discontinued but you can still find them: I think there was a UMP in that set too. Live Resin do the G3 with a scope as was issued as a designated marksman's rifle for a while. No-one does the HK417 DMR yet. Trumpeter also do the MP7, which is in limited Bundeswehr use, the H&K pistol and the SL8 sniper weapon. No-one does the H&K MG4. Live Resin do various configurations of HK416, but these are not on general issue: probably KSK only.

September 14th, 2017, 10:35 pm #4

Did yo get any G36 sets? I have one sealed and one open if need be...