Mission Complete. TDGB build Finished...

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Mission Complete. TDGB build Finished...

September 4th, 2011, 10:13 pm #1

Hi All;

Just thought I'd drop in to show that my group build model is now considered done.

I spent a mad week-end finishing up the small details- I need to make room for the next project (Tim Perry's awesome A34 Comet), so I wanted to show my completed entry for our little group build.

On to a few pics....

This was a long build, being a cottage resin kit, it needed a bit more TLC than the norm, but the super cool subject was more than worth the added effort. My thanks to Ken Swenson for giving us this kit.
All comments are, of course, more than welcomed, and thanks in advance for looking.

Cheers All, Pat

p.s. I have been enjoying all the tank destroyer builds by the way. Keep up the great work Lads. P.

September 4th, 2011, 10:21 pm #2

Dude you have a wonderful style....outstanding build

Luke

September 5th, 2011, 3:57 am #3

Hi All;

Just thought I'd drop in to show that my group build model is now considered done.

I spent a mad week-end finishing up the small details- I need to make room for the next project (Tim Perry's awesome A34 Comet), so I wanted to show my completed entry for our little group build.

On to a few pics....

This was a long build, being a cottage resin kit, it needed a bit more TLC than the norm, but the super cool subject was more than worth the added effort. My thanks to Ken Swenson for giving us this kit.
All comments are, of course, more than welcomed, and thanks in advance for looking.

Cheers All, Pat

p.s. I have been enjoying all the tank destroyer builds by the way. Keep up the great work Lads. P.
Another outstanding build rolling off! Congrats Pat...

Cheers

Cesar "Manny" Rodriguez

September 5th, 2011, 11:23 am #4

Hi All;

On to a few pics....

Cheers All, Pat

Dear Pat,

I had you show your splendid work again and again.

Thank you, Pat-san.

Best regards,
Toku

September 5th, 2011, 12:27 pm #5

Hi All;

On to a few pics....

Cheers All, Pat

Just a beautiful weathering job on this, very well done.

September 5th, 2011, 9:19 pm #6

Hi All;

On to a few pics....

Cheers All, Pat

Ey PJ,
you have settled yourself at an such amazing level. The only problem is that I am getting used to these jaw droppers
Top drawer stuff, as always.
Cheers
Sven

September 5th, 2011, 11:39 pm #7

Hi All;

On to a few pics....

Cheers All, Pat

Awesome work, I love the weathering.
Great job Pat

Cheers
Dan
Last edited by Daniel.C on September 5th, 2011, 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 6th, 2011, 7:04 am #8

Hi All;

On to a few pics....

Cheers All, Pat

That I can say of your work, is a delight for the view, until soon.

September 6th, 2011, 6:53 pm #9

What an epic project...lots to absorb and the efforts really paid. Hope Tamiya responds, this would be a killer next kit for them.

Congrats again Pat! Lovely work...

Best,

Mike

"Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?."

September 6th, 2011, 7:04 pm #10

Hi All;

On to a few pics....

Cheers All, Pat

that's a Pat-model ! Fantastic mate, I love this bowl ! I really enjoyed the pictures you've done the inner things.
And this is a perfect end. Some very cool effects, great painting and I love this light rusted tools.
Again.... FANTASTIC !!

all best

Erik