Minenraumer book question?

The Axis WWII discussion group is hosted by Tom Cockle and is dedicated to Axis armour of the Second World War.

Minenraumer book question?

April 18th, 2012, 11:34 am #1

Hi all, can anyone please tell me if the below book has any interior information as in pictures or diagrams?

Many thanks
Steve

April 18th, 2012, 3:16 pm #2

I can not see the book you are talking about but if you mean the Rossagraph Publications book, I do not believe their are any interior shots in it. It is a good reference book though.

April 18th, 2012, 4:15 pm #3

Thanks Greg, yes that is the book, strange the pic showed up on my screen at work? Anyway thanks again.

All the best
Steve

April 18th, 2012, 5:53 pm #4

Cheers,

Christophe

April 19th, 2012, 1:22 am #5

I can not see the book you are talking about but if you mean the Rossagraph Publications book, I do not believe their are any interior shots in it. It is a good reference book though.
along with the expected walkaround and Russian diagrams.

Regards,

Saúl García

April 19th, 2012, 7:26 am #6

Thanks Saul, much appreciated.

Regards

Steve

April 19th, 2012, 7:36 am #7

The interior cutaway drawings are a bit small and basic showing the vehicle from above, better than nothing I guess.

Three interior pics are included and they are not overly useful : the best one, propably from Russian report, has a top view of the driver's area, the other two are contemporary pics of the vehicle showing a partial view of the driver's area toward the roof and another partial view showing part of the turret area from bellow.

Don't get me wrong, it's an excellent and inexpensive booklet but do not buy it for the interior pics only, you might be sorely disapointed.

Cheers,

Christophe
Last edited by ChristopheJacquemont on April 19th, 2012, 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 19th, 2012, 9:02 am #8

Thanks Christophe I'll bear that in mind. Actually a few years ago I found a link to some Russian site of a chap building one of the Polish card board models and it seemed to have a pretty complete interior, but do you think I can find that link now.

Regards
Steve

April 19th, 2012, 3:31 pm #9

The interior cutaway drawings are a bit small and basic showing the vehicle from above, better than nothing I guess.

Three interior pics are included and they are not overly useful : the best one, propably from Russian report, has a top view of the driver's area, the other two are contemporary pics of the vehicle showing a partial view of the driver's area toward the roof and another partial view showing part of the turret area from bellow.

Don't get me wrong, it's an excellent and inexpensive booklet but do not buy it for the interior pics only, you might be sorely disapointed.

Cheers,

Christophe
since the point was that there are a few photos of the interior.

Regards,

Saúl García