Militracks in Holland

The Axis WWII discussion group is hosted by Tom Cockle and is dedicated to Axis armour of the Second World War.

Militracks in Holland

May 20th, 2012, 8:08 pm #1

This weekend the Militracks military vehicle show (99% German WWII) was held in Overloon, the Netherlands, together with a militaria market and an AFV modelling event by the Dutch AFV modellers of Twenot. Some pictures of the contest at the modelling show as well as some vehicle pictures are posted athttp://www.wargamer.com/Hosted/Panzer/t ... index.html

NB While CyberHoby has some vehicles featuring the Black Knight, the Militracks featured a female version who drove eg a PzKpfw 38t:

some other examples (one can ride along for 5 euro's):

[

Regards,

Eric

May 21st, 2012, 1:37 pm #2

Hi Eric, is the chap taking pics inside the 38(t) going to post the images up somewhere?

All the best
Steve

May 22nd, 2012, 8:22 am #3

But i can post the two I took.

David

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

May 22nd, 2012, 8:24 am #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

May 22nd, 2012, 9:39 am #5

Thanks to All for excellent pics - NT

May 22nd, 2012, 9:49 am #6

But i can post the two I took.

David

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Hi Eric, David, thanks guys the chap who took the pics emailed them to me. A true gentleman.

Much appreciated.

Steve

May 22nd, 2012, 6:05 pm #7

This weekend the Militracks military vehicle show (99% German WWII) was held in Overloon, the Netherlands, together with a militaria market and an AFV modelling event by the Dutch AFV modellers of Twenot. Some pictures of the contest at the modelling show as well as some vehicle pictures are posted athttp://www.wargamer.com/Hosted/Panzer/t ... index.html

NB While CyberHoby has some vehicles featuring the Black Knight, the Militracks featured a female version who drove eg a PzKpfw 38t:

some other examples (one can ride along for 5 euro's):

[

Regards,

Eric
I took a Kettenkrad.

Here is a picture of me riding off to fuel up on Saturday morning.

Taking passengers around the off-road track.

Photos courtesy of Walter Schwabe