Military Modelling Magazine and Website

April 27th, 2018, 11:52 pm #1

Hi all,

The Military Modelling team has made the following announcement:

"It is with deep regret that we have to post the following:-

The website www.militarymodelling.com will be closing at the end of this month and going forward, Military Modelling will be included within the pages of Model Military International. 

If you wish to re-register for the forum on the new website, please follow this link: ucp.php?mode=register 

Magazine subscribers will be written to with the next issue but if you have any questions regarding your magazine subscription, please contact Doolittle media at enquiries@doolittlemedia.com.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your support, and we wish you the very best with all of your projects going forward.

Best wishes, 

The Military Modelling Team:"

This is all quite recent news to me as well, but please be assured that I will do all I can to incorporate the traditions, departments and people that have defined Military Modelling over the decades into Model Military International magazine.

Military Modelling's website visitors are also very welcome here on this new home for Missing-Lynx Discussion Forums, although I suspect that many may be members here already.

I will let you know when I have more information to hand.

Thanks and bye for now,

Brett Green - Editor
Model Military International