MIG Productions Filters and Washes, reliable European vendor?

Hosted by Dave Parker from AFV Modeller magazine and Adam Wilder, this discussion group is geared towards modelling technique questions ranging from construction to final weathering. This forum was created so that "newbies" can post without being intimidated by the sometimes highly technical nature of the other discussion groups.

MIG Productions Filters and Washes, reliable European vendor?

April 30th, 2008, 4:55 pm #1

Hi guys,
I am looking for MIG Productions Filters and Washes, from a reliable European vendor (other than the excellent Historex guys, who don't have the filters/washes in stock)? Any ideas where I may get these online rather quick?

Cheers

Glen

April 30th, 2008, 6:11 pm #2

Hello Glen
If you are looking to quickly purchase the filters and washes or any MP item you can order them directly at our website linked bellow. Please do not hesitate to E-mail me with any additional questions you have. I will be glad to help you.

http://www.migproductions.com/ficheros_ ... index.html

Sincerely
Adam Wilder
Mig Productions Staff
adamwilder@migproductions.com

April 30th, 2008, 8:54 pm #3

Hi Adam,

This is the first thing I tried mate, but every time I got to the end after entering c/card details and clicked confirm, nothing happened? Am gonna go on and try again, as ordering from a € site is always better on my pocket as opposed to the stubborn £

Cheers

Glen

April 30th, 2008, 10:02 pm #4

Hi Adam,

Hitting confirm and not going anywhere? Problem my end maybe?

Cheers

Glen

May 1st, 2008, 8:09 am #5

OK Glen
Very sorry about this. We have been receiving orders from our webpage without a problem.

Let me look into this now. I will get back to you in a moment.

ANPW
Last edited by anpwilder on May 1st, 2008, 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 1st, 2008, 1:33 pm #6

Hi guys,
I am looking for MIG Productions Filters and Washes, from a reliable European vendor (other than the excellent Historex guys, who don't have the filters/washes in stock)? Any ideas where I may get these online rather quick?

Cheers

Glen
The store in our website has two parts. These parts are the English section and the Spanish segment. We our currently fixing the English section of the shop. For the next few days please use the Spanish part of the store if possible.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience. If you have further questions or problems E-mail me at: adamwilder@migproductions.com

Sincerely
Adam Wilder