Message for Gordon Brown of Cromwell

A bulletin board for vendors to make product announcements and offer items for sale.

Message for Gordon Brown of Cromwell

December 4th, 2008, 12:56 am #1

Hey Gordon.

I've been trying to contact you for about a month now re: the AMPS review program.

Please e-mail me at my regular e-mail patrix1@sbcglobal.net or my alternative addy at patrix1@hotmail.com.

Cheers.

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
AMPS Review Coordinator
Editor - WarWheels.Net
http://www.warwheels.net
Patrick Keenan
Editor- Warwheels.net

www.warwheels.net

December 4th, 2008, 8:05 am #2

Sorry to jump in but it seems to be a generic issue.
I met Gordon several times in person and for the last time at Euromilitaire this year.
Should have picked up an order from him around 600 Euro worth but it was not complete so we agreed we would ship all to me.
I received 2/3 of the kits and payment was done.

Still waiting on the rest of the order.
No communications from Gordon's side except an email on the 3rd of November telling the rest was shipped.
Nothing received so far.
Left numerous messages on the answering machine, send quite some emails even talked a few times to a lady on the phone (sorry forgot the name) who promised me he would get back to me.

Last message I left to the lady and in the email is that they can cancel the order if he fails to communicate.
I will not pay for any items that arrive without notice.
Changed my CC so no withdrawals are possible.

Yes you get the picture, I'm at the end of my patience and gave up on him.

Gr,
Marcel

December 4th, 2008, 12:04 pm #3

Hey Gordon.

I've been trying to contact you for about a month now re: the AMPS review program.

Please e-mail me at my regular e-mail patrix1@sbcglobal.net or my alternative addy at patrix1@hotmail.com.

Cheers.

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
AMPS Review Coordinator
Editor - WarWheels.Net
Hello Patrick,
I have been trying to reach but my e-mails are undelivered.
All I need is a postal address, I believe you sent a letter re a show if there is an address for you in this letter will I use it.
My best,
Gordon.

December 4th, 2008, 12:12 pm #4

Sorry to jump in but it seems to be a generic issue.
I met Gordon several times in person and for the last time at Euromilitaire this year.
Should have picked up an order from him around 600 Euro worth but it was not complete so we agreed we would ship all to me.
I received 2/3 of the kits and payment was done.

Still waiting on the rest of the order.
No communications from Gordon's side except an email on the 3rd of November telling the rest was shipped.
Nothing received so far.
Left numerous messages on the answering machine, send quite some emails even talked a few times to a lady on the phone (sorry forgot the name) who promised me he would get back to me.

Last message I left to the lady and in the email is that they can cancel the order if he fails to communicate.
I will not pay for any items that arrive without notice.
Changed my CC so no withdrawals are possible.

Yes you get the picture, I'm at the end of my patience and gave up on him.

Gr,
Marcel

Marcel,
I have e-mailed you as you know.
I have explained that I have to remould some items, which takes time.
You forget you added to your order.
I sent what I could of your order less four items.
You were charged for what you received after you received the package, as you know.
No more items will be sent.
I think we should leave it at that.
Gordon.

December 4th, 2008, 12:55 pm #5

Gordon,

I didn't want to offend you in any way just draw your attention as I didn't succeed in that in any other way (mail, phone, forums)

In short my side of the story so you might understand why I came to this.

At Euromilitaire not all was complete and you explained why that is why we came to the solution of sending all later.
The first parcel shipped a month later then agreed did not contain all items and there was not explanation received by me.
The payment was indeed only for the items received, no problem with that only that official you should ask if you can withdraw from a credit card and not just do it.
At that moment I asked to put in two additional items so that might have caused delay.
On the 3rd of November you send me an email that the rest of the kits would be shipped that week.
Since then I received nothing, no parcel, no email.
I called, left messages, send emails and talked to the lady on the phone but still nothing from your side.

Sorry that I then become a bit irritated.

I would like to have the opportunity to explain to you on the phone as it's easier to react if something is misunderstood so I hope you'll give me a call.

Kind regards,
marcel

December 4th, 2008, 2:37 pm #6

Hello Patrick,
I have been trying to reach but my e-mails are undelivered.
All I need is a postal address, I believe you sent a letter re a show if there is an address for you in this letter will I use it.
My best,
Gordon.
use my mailing address shown at the bottom of page 2 of the packet I sent. FYI, there is also a P.O. box address in Elma, NY for AMPS shown, but do NOT use that one.

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
AMPS Review Coordinator
Editor - WarWheels.Net
Patrick Keenan
Editor- Warwheels.net

www.warwheels.net

December 4th, 2008, 3:20 pm #7

Gordon,

I didn't want to offend you in any way just draw your attention as I didn't succeed in that in any other way (mail, phone, forums)

In short my side of the story so you might understand why I came to this.

At Euromilitaire not all was complete and you explained why that is why we came to the solution of sending all later.
The first parcel shipped a month later then agreed did not contain all items and there was not explanation received by me.
The payment was indeed only for the items received, no problem with that only that official you should ask if you can withdraw from a credit card and not just do it.
At that moment I asked to put in two additional items so that might have caused delay.
On the 3rd of November you send me an email that the rest of the kits would be shipped that week.
Since then I received nothing, no parcel, no email.
I called, left messages, send emails and talked to the lady on the phone but still nothing from your side.

Sorry that I then become a bit irritated.

I would like to have the opportunity to explain to you on the phone as it's easier to react if something is misunderstood so I hope you'll give me a call.

Kind regards,
marcel

Marcel,
It was you who gave me your number and permission to use it.
You have had good profit out of Cromwell.
I have done my best for you.
I will get in touch as soon as I'm able.
Gordon.

December 4th, 2008, 3:21 pm #8

use my mailing address shown at the bottom of page 2 of the packet I sent. FYI, there is also a P.O. box address in Elma, NY for AMPS shown, but do NOT use that one.

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
AMPS Review Coordinator
Editor - WarWheels.Net
Ok Patrick, Cougar will be sent.
Gordon.

December 4th, 2008, 3:44 pm #9

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
AMPS Review Coordinator
Editor - WarWheels.Net
Patrick Keenan
Editor- Warwheels.net

www.warwheels.net

December 4th, 2008, 7:16 pm #10

Marcel,
It was you who gave me your number and permission to use it.
You have had good profit out of Cromwell.
I have done my best for you.
I will get in touch as soon as I'm able.
Gordon.
Thanks Gordon,

I really like to explain since I'm sure there are a few misunderstandings here probably on both sides.
I know I gave you permission but from what I understand from creditcard payments (I don't use it often) is that a shop/seller always has to ask for every withdrawal at least to prevent surprises.
E-mail is fine with me to if you prefer that but I get the idea that there are still a few issues there since you mention you informed me about a few things but I never knew that since emails from your side were very limited in number maybe some got lost.

Regards,
Marcel