Merkava MKIID LIC

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Merkava MKIID LIC

May 2nd, 2012, 6:58 am #1

Hi guys,

I´ve just finished this one.. For many of you just another Merkava but for IDF lovers its very special. Some friends built it but I didn´t see any finished examplar..

Base kit is from Academy with Legend Conversion set.. I used also Magach tracks, Voyager Droid and many of scratch builds..

Hope you like it,

Feel free to comment..

Best regards

Özgür.

PanzerMania.com

May 2nd, 2012, 7:46 am #2

Beautiful Özgür, another nice giant for your collection, cogratulations!

May 2nd, 2012, 8:00 am #3

Hi guys,

I´ve just finished this one.. For many of you just another Merkava but for IDF lovers its very special. Some friends built it but I didn´t see any finished examplar..

Base kit is from Academy with Legend Conversion set.. I used also Magach tracks, Voyager Droid and many of scratch builds..

Hope you like it,

Feel free to comment..

Best regards

Özgür.

PanzerMania.com
one of the best (probably the best) özgür's merkava!!!!

congrats bro, great effort... great modelling!..

hat off,
murat

May 2nd, 2012, 10:09 am #4

Hi guys,

Hope you like it,

Feel free to comment..

Best regards

Özgür.

PanzerMania.com
Another merkava.

AFV Modelling from Turkey
http://www.plasticbattle.com

May 2nd, 2012, 10:32 am #5

Hi guys,

Hope you like it,

Feel free to comment..

Best regards

Özgür.

PanzerMania.com
Wow Ozgur what a superlative work! Fantastic.
What did you use for a such painting and weathering?
Thanks for sharing
Filippo

May 2nd, 2012, 10:33 am #6

NT

May 2nd, 2012, 11:07 am #7

Hi guys,

Hope you like it,

Feel free to comment..

Best regards

Özgür.

PanzerMania.com
Great Job Özgür, i only insisted with a little more dust and dirt. It is just my opinion.

http://www.hsstudio.it

http://troby-shermanolic.blogspot.com

May 2nd, 2012, 9:45 pm #8

Hi guys,

Hope you like it,

Feel free to comment..

Best regards

Özgür.

PanzerMania.com
Well done Özgür....

http://battletankpower.blogspot.com/

May 2nd, 2012, 11:00 pm #9

Hi guys,

Hope you like it,

Feel free to comment..

Best regards

Özgür.

PanzerMania.com
Really nice Özgür!

Best regards
Krzysztof

May 3rd, 2012, 12:11 am #10

Hi guys,

Hope you like it,

Feel free to comment..

Best regards

Özgür.

PanzerMania.com
Great work Ozgur
Last edited by c2jerrett on May 3rd, 2012, 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.