martes melampus pt.2 ... plus a question

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

martes melampus pt.2 ... plus a question

January 20th, 2009, 1:05 pm #1

Hi all

My "Japanese Marder" is finally taking some shape .. I use it as a relief project, as an a/c model I want to finish since weeks is severly fighting me:

The build is almost done, but I could not decide on C&M yet. I would like to put it in a scene together with this little guy

which looks pretty much late war to me (1944-45) and winter cloth? Am I right on this?

So I need to find some late war winter scheme... seems I won't make the deadline (as all too often)

al lthe best

Steffen

January 20th, 2009, 4:40 pm #2

where can I get that horse and rider? They look great! Also a nice build going on the Marder!

January 20th, 2009, 4:54 pm #3

Hello Steve

The horse/rider is from Schatton .. I just browsed his website yesterday as I need some barrels for my Flakvierling and Sd.Kfz.222 and I found the figure in the 48scale section

Link: http://www.modellbau-schatton.privat.t-online.de

Klick on "Preisliste" and then scroll down to "Fahrzeuge und Panzer" 1/48 it is number 4818

all the best

Steffen
P.S: the pic is quite large I just reduced the shown size [right click + show img} will give you more details. BTW I do not find the figure that good from the picture ... but have to see it in person for final judgement

Last edited by Steffen_Arndt on January 20th, 2009, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.