Mardermania, step 3

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Mardermania, step 3

January 11th, 2009, 12:06 pm #1

Well here is all the mayor airbrush job done, I will start with the brushes this afternoon

First of all, I aplied a coat of Mistersufacer (no photos of this), and after I applied a coat of grey.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Later I highlighted the grey,

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

And at last, the "cammo" aplied, this is my first try on a free hand painted cammo:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

And a bonus picture of my Marder and a 1/48 Railway platform I have been painting at the same time and with the same colours as the Marder. The platform is a resin kit made by Beltcher Bits, is a great great kit, it was my first full resin kit, and everything was OK without problems.

BTW the platform and the Marder will not go together.

[/IMG]

Regards,
Jose

January 11th, 2009, 11:42 pm #2

now is time to finish this beatiful grey Marder. Excellent work.

January 12th, 2009, 12:56 am #3

Well here is all the mayor airbrush job done, I will start with the brushes this afternoon

First of all, I aplied a coat of Mistersufacer (no photos of this), and after I applied a coat of grey.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

And at last, the "cammo" aplied, this is my first try on a free hand painted cammo:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

And a bonus picture of my Marder and a 1/48 Railway platform I have been painting at the same time and with the same colours as the Marder. The platform is a resin kit made by Beltcher Bits, is a great great kit, it was my first full resin kit, and everything was OK without problems.

[/IMG]

Regards,
Jose
...and now please, gon on with the weathering !!!

Cheers,
David

January 12th, 2009, 3:40 am #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,
Jose

January 12th, 2009, 8:44 am #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,
Jose
This contest is wondeful to see several and very different schemas.

And I love yours.

The railway plataform was used for heavy tanks, so I can see this is a bit big for a Marder.

Best Regards!!!
Last edited by jadeso on January 13th, 2009, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 12th, 2009, 12:19 pm #6

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,
Jose

January 13th, 2009, 2:01 pm #7

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,
Jose
Regards,
Jose

January 18th, 2009, 10:15 am #8

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,
Jose
I am so late!I am sure your nice model is now nearly finished!
Arnaud.