M1A2 SEP Build. More Photos.

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

M1A2 SEP Build. More Photos.

January 19th, 2012, 12:09 am #1

More photos of my M1A2 SEP build. Its my first model in 8 years. Im trying to use the color modulation technique. Any thoughts or suggestions, especially about what color filter to use would be great. Thanks.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Last edited by dlesko250 on January 19th, 2012, 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 19th, 2012, 9:45 am #2

I do not understand that the desire of modular, you paint the outside hatches so clear ... when is the part of the turret, by far darker (being open most of the time) ...

but, what is said to taste colors invented ....

I am aware of the progress of curiosity ....

greetings

January 19th, 2012, 1:32 pm #3

Hi Luis, thanks for the response. I'm not sure about color modulation either. I'm trying something different and I hope it works out. We'll see. I'm hoping the filters and weathering will help pull it all together.

Anyone have any thoughts on what color filter to use? Or any ideas on how to pull this together? Thanks

January 24th, 2012, 1:51 am #4

I want to see how this turns out, nice build BTW.
Shane