LTB/TF Blast Models KMT Mine Roller Wheels USA

A buy and sell bulletin board for private individuals.

LTB/TF Blast Models KMT Mine Roller Wheels USA

June 30th, 2012, 7:21 pm #1

Blast Model 45178K. I have lots to trade, let me know your trades or cash price wishes!

July 1st, 2012, 6:52 am #2

Hi Mark,
Id be interested in a couple of them. Send me an e-mail with the price please.

Paul.

July 1st, 2012, 12:31 pm #3

Paul,
I do not have them. I am looking for them. Sorry if my post was confusing.

July 1st, 2012, 2:31 pm #4

Guys,
I see these types of posts all the time -- who has Blast products in the US?

The simple answer is that if you want Blast products order them direct from France. Yes, I know that prices are higher in Europe. But keep this in mind; the Euro has decreased in value against the dollar. There is a 20 Euro minimum order from Blast. Postage costs are higher. But, if you pool your orders with friends you can decrease the pain of ordering from Europe.

One thing also needs to be said. Because of the economic downturn, some of these small European resin producers like Blast are literally holding on to their businesses by their fingertips. If you want companies like Blast to be around in the future, order from them now. Otherwise, later you will be paying collector prices for their products on EBay later.

The ordering process from the Blast website is simple. I have ordered from Blast in the past and the orders showed up promptly. Order from them direct. I'm sure that they would appreciate your business.

To answer the original question that drove this post, yes I have the Blast Models KMT Mine Roller Wheels. But this is only because I took the time to order the product direct from Blast. It's really quite that simple.

July 1st, 2012, 7:58 pm #5

http://www.phpshopxml.com/blamod.shop/C ... e/BL35178K

Awfully hard to order something that their own website has listed as "deactivated" which I assume means discontinued and since the email I sent to them two weeks ago has not been answered I figured it best to start looking for alternate options of getting.
Last edited by Warfrost on July 1st, 2012, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 2nd, 2012, 2:33 am #6

Mark,
Deactivated means that that Blast sold out their run of the item. I'm sure that it will be available again, just keep checking back on the website.

I've seen this before with other of their items.

July 2nd, 2012, 11:37 am #7

I added my name and email to the alert list. We will see!

July 2nd, 2012, 2:03 pm #8

http://www.phpshopxml.com/blamod.shop/C ... e/BL35178K

Awfully hard to order something that their own website has listed as "deactivated" which I assume means discontinued and since the email I sent to them two weeks ago has not been answered I figured it best to start looking for alternate options of getting.
I've ordered from Blast numerous times, and if there are items that are listed as deactivated (usually items that are from French producers), I simply attach a note to my order and ask Gilles to get them. My recent order from about a month ago (which included the KMT rollers)included a Blast item (the Buffalo Update) that was also listed as deactivated and I simply asked to order it in the comments area of the order form, and Gilles had it within a day. I've done this before with U-Models, Trackstory Books, DES kits, etc.

HTH
Jon

July 2nd, 2012, 4:47 pm #9

Sounds Like a Plan! N/T