Lost M4A3E2 Tasca jJumbo Decals

Hosted by John Prigent and Steve Zaloga, this is a discussion group dedicated to the armoured forces of the many Allied nations of the Second World War.

Lost M4A3E2 Tasca jJumbo Decals

October 2nd, 2011, 2:52 am #1

HI Guys, I just finished painting my Tasca Jumbo and I was going to use a couple of things on the kit decals, I noticed that they were gone!! from the place were I keep things for safe keeping, Ilooked all over and can't find them, My Question is Does anybody have a spare sheet that you are not using, I will pay a reasonable price for the sheet . Thanks John

October 2nd, 2011, 7:53 am #2

John,

contact Tasca. They most probably sell you a replacement sheet. As they are also selling their sprues individually, it shouldn´t be a problem to purchase the decals from them for a very reasonable price.

info(AT)tasca-modellismo(DOT)com - replace AT and DOT

Thomas

October 2nd, 2011, 3:11 pm #3

HI Guys, I just finished painting my Tasca Jumbo and I was going to use a couple of things on the kit decals, I noticed that they were gone!! from the place were I keep things for safe keeping, Ilooked all over and can't find them, My Question is Does anybody have a spare sheet that you are not using, I will pay a reasonable price for the sheet . Thanks John
TO Dave Bruton, Thanks for your E-Mail and your kindness . John