LF 1/48 Burma Banshee decals

The Modern AFV discussion group is hosted by Erik Gustavsson and covers the variety of AFVs used by all nations in the post WWII era.

LF 1/48 Burma Banshee decals

August 19th, 2017, 3:13 am #1

I know this is the wrong forum but I thought I'd give it a try.
I'm mostly a WWII armor guy. But I want to do a Burma Banshee P47 for a friend who e grandfather flew with them. I'm particularly looking for the ace of spades with the skull as that was his unit.
Thanks

August 19th, 2017, 9:39 am #2

Information not shared is information lost.

August 19th, 2017, 6:14 pm #3

I'm mostly a WWII armor guy. But I want to do a Burma Banshee P47 for a friend who e grandfather flew with them. I'm particularly looking for the ace of spades with the skull as that was his unit.
Thanks
And you thought this would be the place to ask?

August 20th, 2017, 10:45 pm #4

Thanks
Those markings are VERY common. I know Hasegawa has them in their 1/72 and 1/32 kits They probably offer/offered it in 1/48. There are also many, many, aftermarket decal sheets available. Fundecals does them in all three popular scales, but so do pretty much every other aftermarket printer.

And, yeah, I'd ask on Hyperscale.

DAVID NICKELS