Leopard 2A5 -Germany-

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Leopard 2A5 -Germany-

March 14th, 2017, 2:58 pm #1

This Leopard 2A5, is completely built from the box and I hope to you like friends, our hobby is also made of this: to build and be happy with their work whether it be good or bad, it is important to pursue this hobby.
The photos are made with natural outside light.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

For all the photos from construction to painting and finishing please visit my blog:http://steeltankspower.blogspot.com

Thanks to all.

March 14th, 2017, 5:46 pm #2

The dust effect is realistic!!!

Ciao

March 15th, 2017, 2:33 pm #3

This Leopard 2A5, is completely built from the box and I hope to you like friends, our hobby is also made of this: to build and be happy with their work whether it be good or bad, it is important to pursue this hobby.
The photos are made with natural outside light.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

For all the photos from construction to painting and finishing please visit my blog:http://steeltankspower.blogspot.com

Thanks to all.

are very well done my friend. I think it is very good for the head to build a kit once in a while straight from the box so you can just get something finished and not be so nit-picky. This looks super nice !
J

March 19th, 2017, 5:34 pm #4

The dust effect is realistic!!!

Ciao
Grazie mille Luigi

March 19th, 2017, 5:35 pm #5

are very well done my friend. I think it is very good for the head to build a kit once in a while straight from the box so you can just get something finished and not be so nit-picky. This looks super nice !
J
Thank you very much Jerry ..