Land Wasser Schlepper WIP question

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Land Wasser Schlepper WIP question

August 2nd, 2012, 6:19 pm #1

Hello,

I have a Bronco Late Land Wasser Schlepper in the weathering stages and I am having trouble finding out how the rope bumper attached to the hull. I know about the Tech Weave setup but I want to use the kit supplied resin parts.

What I am trying to find out is, what type of hold down is used to tie the rope cushion too the side of the hull. The kit has molded in standoffs that are just flat surfaces with no hook or loop. I want to tie the rope down properly and not just glue it to the side of the hull.

Does anyone have a idea what was used at the hull? Is it a loop or a hook or some other type of attachment? I cannot find any photographs of these attachments.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Barry

August 2nd, 2012, 11:27 pm #2

Barry,
The bumpers were tied to loops spaced down the sides of the Schlepper. Then the bumpers where the rope ties around them were tied off to the loops. You can make the loops from thin wire. Not sure how this will work wih the resin bumpers. I hope this helps. Regards Brock

August 3rd, 2012, 2:14 am #3

Thank you for the info and your time Brock.

Barry