LAND WASSER SCHLEPPER 1/35

May 31st, 2017, 5:40 am #1

Hello modelers !
I want to share with you my most precious work i have done in last year , some of you could already seen it in SMMI magazine or some model shows, what do you think about this little diorama ? :D

And as you wish Steve, some more closer look

Cheers !
Last edited by AfvDiorama on June 2nd, 2017, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brilliantly made...

May 31st, 2017, 7:13 am #2

Hi
Extremely well done, great idea, I love the seagulls, but I'm a bit unsure about the fence projecting without a post to hold it, and the box of tomatoes would fall off, both are a slight distraction....

High quality work indeed.

Cheers
Andrew

Fantastic dio.

May 31st, 2017, 7:30 am #3

Hello modelers !
I want to share with you my most precious work i have done in last year , some of you could already seen it in SMMI magazine or some model shows, what do you think about this little diorama ? :D

Cheers !
Hi (name?) it looks fantastic! could you please post some larger images I would love to see the details a bit better.

Regards.
Steve

amazing!

May 31st, 2017, 12:25 pm #4

Hello modelers !

Cheers !
Incredibly realistic water effects and the fish and birds really give it that extra touch. Where is the flying seagull supported from? Most impressive!

Wonderful dio and all is so

May 31st, 2017, 1:39 pm #5

Hello modelers !

Cheers !
well painted! Lots of great ideas here with a wide variety of subjects and mediums. I don't get the beached boat though. Fantastically under scale. If you cut the seats out it may work.
J

love the small details

May 31st, 2017, 2:46 pm #6

Hello modelers !

Cheers !
those fish! so well done! some day I will be able to do water like that!
Check out my models at: https://www.facebook.com/FuzzyForeignermodels/?ref=bookmarks

June 2nd, 2017, 5:05 am #7

Hello modelers !

Cheers !
Nice and real!

Re: Brilliantly made...

June 2nd, 2017, 6:06 am #8

Hi
Extremely well done, great idea, I love the seagulls, but I'm a bit unsure about the fence projecting without a post to hold it, and the box of tomatoes would fall off, both are a slight distraction....

High quality work indeed.

Cheers
Andrew
Thx for comment ! Yes about the fence you have absolutely right, my fault but box of tomatoes was done with some purpouse, thats why the guy sitting on LWS yealing :D because it fall of in next 30 seconds

Re: amazing!

June 2nd, 2017, 6:07 am #9

Incredibly realistic water effects and the fish and birds really give it that extra touch. Where is the flying seagull supported from? Most impressive!
Thanks ! All animals are from Mantis Miniatures;)