Lanchester Armored Car. Plus Model

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Lanchester Armored Car. Plus Model

April 14th, 2012, 7:41 pm #1

Hello everyone!

Nearly 100% finish (I must look for the light lenses ... where hell should they be?... and some minor details that are usually found when you take the pictures) let me show you Plus Model´s Captured Lanchester. Built by Antonio Perdices, after many difficulties... here is it.

Hope you like it. Any opinion or suggestions will be highly apreciated.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

April 14th, 2012, 7:45 pm #2

Wow, some work went into that! Most unique.

Cheers
Andrew

April 14th, 2012, 7:56 pm #3

Hello everyone!

Nearly 100% finish (I must look for the light lenses ... where hell should they be?... and some minor details that are usually found when you take the pictures) let me show you Plus Model´s Captured Lanchester. Built by Antonio Perdices, after many difficulties... here is it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

http://roman-bizarre.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/rvscale/
https://roman-the-modelmaker.blogspot.no/

April 14th, 2012, 8:48 pm #4

Hello everyone!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Now that has turned out beautifully! There's a real depth to the finish there and a superbly unusual subject. Many congratulations
David

April 14th, 2012, 9:31 pm #5

Hello everyone!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

It's pretty unusual....Nicely done...

http://battletankpower.blogspot.com/

April 14th, 2012, 9:54 pm #6

Hello everyone!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

excellent work, from both of you! Are there more photos of the build and early weathering somewhere?

Cheers, Tracy

April 14th, 2012, 9:55 pm #7

Hello everyone!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Wow...muy bonito! Bravo!

April 14th, 2012, 10:57 pm #8

Hello everyone!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

love the weathering!

April 14th, 2012, 11:03 pm #9

Hello everyone!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

A very unusual vehicle with a beatiful paintwork and weathering.A pleasure to my eyes.
BR
Alberto

April 15th, 2012, 3:03 am #10

Hello everyone!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Really a very nice finish on this unique piece. thanks for sharing.

Sean Lynch
AMPS 2nd VP Mid-West
AMPS 2012 International Show Seminar Coordinator