Kingtiger s.Pz.Abt.505 / late for the GB :)

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Kingtiger s.Pz.Abt.505 / late for the GB :)

October 16th, 2010, 9:09 pm #1

Hey friends,

yes it's too late for the GB, but it is at last This are my control-pictures for the last check before visiting Eindhoven tomorrow. Hope that Lars R. and me can do something for the amount of quarter-models there.

Finding the Kingtiger on this base is not forever. There is a dio planed. But I need a base for tomorrow. It's everytime not easy to make some specials with this daily viewable Tigers And I think it's not my best, but I'm happy to have it finished now. There was so much other things last time !

I hope you like them ?

all best and I'm happy for a nice trip to the 48scaler again. We will see, what is next.....

Erik

October 16th, 2010, 11:19 pm #2

Hola Erik,

It is the brave man of the fierce battles!

Ofcouse I like it. Soy bueno.

Best regards,
Masanori Sato(Toku)

October 17th, 2010, 6:56 am #3

Hey friends,

yes it's too late for the GB, but it is at last This are my control-pictures for the last check before visiting Eindhoven tomorrow. Hope that Lars R. and me can do something for the amount of quarter-models there.

Finding the Kingtiger on this base is not forever. There is a dio planed. But I need a base for tomorrow. It's everytime not easy to make some specials with this daily viewable Tigers And I think it's not my best, but I'm happy to have it finished now. There was so much other things last time !

I hope you like them ?

all best and I'm happy for a nice trip to the 48scaler again. We will see, what is next.....

Erik
Hi Erik

you build some fantastic KT with many eyecatchers on it, looks very good.

Only one, I be in an other opinion for the colors. I mean it is for this scale a little bit too dark.
But it´s only my opinion and it´s no degradiation of your perfect model.

With best regards
Andreas
http://www.modellbaurunde.at

October 17th, 2010, 7:51 am #4

Hey friends,

I hope you like them ?

Erik
congrats erik...
sure, KT will be champion!..

bravo,
murat

October 17th, 2010, 10:36 am #5

Hey friends,

I hope you like them ?

Erik
Hi Erik, I had a stress attack to see your KT, when Jose Luis told me that your KT was very good, he was very short on praise.

AWESOME.

WHAT A GREAT JOB.

Congrats.

Domin

October 17th, 2010, 4:48 pm #6

Hi
super KT.
Andrew

October 17th, 2010, 6:02 pm #7

Hey friends,

I hope you like them ?

Erik
Hey Erik!

Nice to see your modes over here again!

I ABSOLUTELY like your Kitten. I see many full and realistic and nice weathering details. It looks even better than at Koblenz !

The zimmerit damage MAKES the difference, and also those little grease spots around the turret.

Hat off my friend!

October 17th, 2010, 9:35 pm #8

Hey friends,

I hope you like them ?

Erik
Don't be hard on yourself, my friend. Your KT is lovely, it looks like a very heavy, war-beaten warrior, just like a tank this large should look.

And, I love your choice of markings (Abt.505, I think) too.

I really really like this model, Erik. It looks like a "real" KT.

Cheers, Pat

October 18th, 2010, 4:49 am #9

Hey friends,

I hope you like them ?

Erik
Hi Erik!

Congratulations! What a great KT!

Best
Dietmar

October 18th, 2010, 7:53 am #10

Hey friends,

I hope you like them ?

Erik
A stunning Kingtiger, absolutly gorgeous!
Fabrizio