JS-2m, Tamiya, 1/35

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

JS-2m, Tamiya, 1/35

June 9th, 2012, 11:36 am #1

Hi all,

I want to show you one of my latest finished models, it is the beautiful kit from Tamiya with some additions. I changed the kit-tracks and used Friuls, the MG is from Friul too. Unfortunately no MG is included in the kit, what a shame. The headlight is from ELF. I painted it with GUNZE acrylics and weathered with oils from Abteilung 502 and various products from AK interactive. For the tracks I used MIG pigments,w et and dry.

Hope you like it and all comments are welcome!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best regards,

Andreas

June 9th, 2012, 1:52 pm #2

Wow Andy! I realy like it! As for the weathering, I think this is your best job ever! Inc. color, chipping, dust, smoke and all together! Great!

Regards
Archy

June 9th, 2012, 2:19 pm #3

Hi all,

I want to show you one of my latest finished models, it is the beautiful kit from Tamiya with some additions. I changed the kit-tracks and used Friuls, the MG is from Friul too. Unfortunately no MG is included in the kit, what a shame. The headlight is from ELF. I painted it with GUNZE acrylics and weathered with oils from Abteilung 502 and various products from AK interactive. For the tracks I used MIG pigments,w et and dry.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best regards,

Andreas
Very cool

David's Model Pages

David's Model Pages on Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/modelscale

June 9th, 2012, 3:03 pm #4

Hi all,

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best regards,

Andreas
nt

June 10th, 2012, 7:33 am #5

Hey, thank you very much for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my latest model. It really means a lot to me!

All the best,

Andreas