Iwo Jima vignette

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Iwo Jima vignette

September 6th, 2010, 8:54 am #1

Dear friens,

Let me show you this small job in 1/48th scale (In fact this is my first job in the scale)...The figures are from Total War Miniatures (soon available) and the Sherman wedgie made from a Hobby Boss M4A3...I hope you like it

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best Regards

Antonio Velázquez

September 6th, 2010, 11:11 am #2

Antonio,

I have been following this work since the very beginning and I think you made a great work. The figures are top class indeed and the Sherman has equal high level in my opinion. Well done. Actually I think you could make the same composition without groundwork just the two Marines standing on the tank.

Excellent, thanks for sharing.
Lu

September 6th, 2010, 8:15 pm #3

Dear friens,

Let me show you this small job in 1/48th scale (In fact this is my first job in the scale)...The figures are from Total War Miniatures (soon available) and the Sherman wedgie made from a Hobby Boss M4A3...I hope you like it

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best Regards

Antonio Velázquez
Super great job. Boy, everything looks just wonderful...the figures are outstanding.

I can see Lu's point. Maybe a more compact base would have even greater impact.

Excellent.

Rick

<a href="http://migproductions-usa.com/" rel="nofollow">

</a>
<a href="http://ricklawler.plastic-garden.com/" rel="nofollow">

</a>

September 7th, 2010, 2:49 am #4

Dear friens,

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best Regards

Antonio Velázquez
What tracks did you use to get the EECs?

September 7th, 2010, 7:03 am #5

Dear friens,

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best Regards

Antonio Velázquez
...for your nice comments, friends...

The tracks are from the kit, but the duck bills are made in evergreen

Best Regards

Antonio Velázquez
Last edited by antoniovelazquez1 on September 7th, 2010, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 7th, 2010, 8:25 am #6

Dear friens,

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best Regards

Antonio Velázquez
Excellent work Antonio

Figures are just .... no words ... excellent!

And the Shemi is outstanding ... nice model, nice painting ... and really nice painting details.

September 7th, 2010, 9:01 am #7

Dear friens,

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best Regards

Antonio Velázquez

September 7th, 2010, 9:53 pm #8

Dear friens,

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best Regards

Antonio Velázquez
and you're painting shows them off to their best
David

September 8th, 2010, 8:16 am #9

Dear friens,

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best Regards

Antonio Velázquez
Hello Antonio

very nice set, you to become a beautiful scene

regards xavier

September 9th, 2010, 10:21 am #10

Dear friens,

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Best Regards

Antonio Velázquez
Outstanding
Last edited by pottz88 on September 9th, 2010, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.