Italian Figures

The Figures discussion group is hosted by Mark Bannerman and is dedicated to modelling military figures of any scale and era.

Italian Figures

January 4th, 2010, 9:19 am #1

Ok, I read a thread where people were lamenting & having a whine (no, not vino) over the lack of Italian figures in the market. So, I am not sure if these guys are common knowledge to most modellers??? as Italian troops arn't my thing, but here's some photo's to get some of you guys pointed in the right direction. I posted a link at the bottom as there are more Italians available as well, I believe the scale is 1/35 with the model company called 'MODEL VICTORIA' & the stores located in Pamploma Spain (Running of the Bulls fame which I actually did & scared me 1/2 to death) Anyway, I hope all this helps some of you in some small way (no pun intended). Enjoy:-)
Regards
Sven.
ps: The link below will bring you out on page 37 of their shop with Polish Troops at the top on offer. You'll need to scroll 1/2 way down for all things Italian and don't forget to check out page 38 too as there are quite a few Italians & very interesting options there as well!

Here's the link:

http://www.ecomodelismo.com/GFM_ver.php ... egoriaID=7
Last edited by Sveamore on January 4th, 2010, 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 4th, 2010, 6:22 pm #2

I know about these guys, and own a bunch of them, acquired at various AMPS conventions. They are very good, but I prefer plastic over resin. If I want to convert, or do something stupid, I fell less guilkty ruining a plastic figure.

Bob Potter