Into The Vally

Hosted by John Prigent and Steve Zaloga, this is a discussion group dedicated to the armoured forces of the many Allied nations of the Second World War.

Into The Vally

December 10th, 2011, 6:41 pm #1

I am working on (editing and proofing) the PDF of ITV at the moment, MMP are now advertising a release date of the end of January 2012 which is realistic from my perspective. I will advertise signed copies on the Private Sellers board in due course, and will take private orders from people who contact me directly.

DT

December 10th, 2011, 7:35 pm #2

Hi Dick

I've had my copy on order from Amazon since August(!) It seems that they take back orders, without mentioning that the book isn't yet in print. My ordered copy was £16.99 - is that the expected price from you or could I get it cheaper from you privately?

Interestingly, Amazon have one vendor advertising a copy right now, for £93, from Florida. This has to be extremely impressive, as the book isn't yet available........

Chris

Chris Lloyd-Staples
MAFVA Information Officer
Chris Lloyd-Staples

Research / Information Officer, MAFVA

2VP (International), AMPS

December 10th, 2011, 8:17 pm #3

I would guess no more than £14, plus P&P at cost

December 10th, 2011, 11:27 pm #4

I am working on (editing and proofing) the PDF of ITV at the moment, MMP are now advertising a release date of the end of January 2012 which is realistic from my perspective. I will advertise signed copies on the Private Sellers board in due course, and will take private orders from people who contact me directly.

DT
With Steve's permission, I'd like a signed copy
Thanks.
Paul.

Paul (Tanks) James
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/p.l.james/
"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." - Nigerian saying
Last edited by Paul L James on December 11th, 2011, 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
---
http://facebook.com/paul.l.james
"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is
unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." - Nigerian saying

December 11th, 2011, 12:33 am #5

DT
Very much yes please Dick.

December 11th, 2011, 8:02 am #6

Hi Dick

I've had my copy on order from Amazon since August(!) It seems that they take back orders, without mentioning that the book isn't yet in print. My ordered copy was £16.99 - is that the expected price from you or could I get it cheaper from you privately?

Interestingly, Amazon have one vendor advertising a copy right now, for £93, from Florida. This has to be extremely impressive, as the book isn't yet available........

Chris

Chris Lloyd-Staples
MAFVA Information Officer
Be warned - the muppets at Amazon have just cancelled my pre-order as they say the book is "no longer available". Difficult I would have thought as the book hasn't yet been published......

It's impossible to re-input a pre-order for the book on the site - there's now just the one copy available at 93 quid(!).

Fully expect my pre-order for WP V4 to be cancelled as well.

sk
Last edited by sbking on December 11th, 2011, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.