Inconspicuous Comrade, Soviet IT-1 rocket tank hunter WIP

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Inconspicuous Comrade, Soviet IT-1 rocket tank hunter WIP

July 1st, 2012, 10:21 pm #1

Hello,I want to present to you my latest work, It's trumpeter 1:35 kit built from box just with little detailing aditions. At first i used AK interactive heavy chipping fluid to do a winter camouflage and I did some filtres,washes,oil shadings,fadings and streaks on it. Now is brush chipping in progress and just paint some details as scopes etc. and i can start muddy effects.

Hope you like it. Jirka

happy modelling from czech republic

July 2nd, 2012, 5:48 am #2

never thought i would see one of these made. good job on the weathering! love the scrathes in the white. hopefully you post pics of it finished

July 2nd, 2012, 8:45 pm #3

Hello,I want to present to you my latest work, It's trumpeter 1:35 kit built from box just with little detailing aditions. At first i used AK interactive heavy chipping fluid to do a winter camouflage and I did some filtres,washes,oil shadings,fadings and streaks on it. Now is brush chipping in progress and just paint some details as scopes etc. and i can start muddy effects.

Hope you like it. Jirka

happy modelling from czech republic
I like your take on this. Great weathering so far. I'm building one of these for a review for IPMS USA. Nice kit and really cool subject.