I want more Panzer crews!

The Figures discussion group is hosted by Mark Bannerman and is dedicated to modelling military figures of any scale and era.

I want more Panzer crews!

April 11th, 2012, 10:56 pm #1

I know....most will either laugh at me, or complain that we don't have enough other types or nationalities of figures...and I will agree. But I am in the mood for new DML Panzer crews inspired by Ron Volstad artwork. I would also love to see some of the Alpine figures redone in the same positions, but wearing the standard panzer wraps. Just dreaming of the posibilities.....

Cheers,

Richard

April 12th, 2012, 1:58 pm #2

I'd think there were more resin and plastic Panzer Truppen figures, than actually served during the war.

A US veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

April 12th, 2012, 8:45 pm #3

I know....most will either laugh at me, or complain that we don't have enough other types or nationalities of figures...and I will agree. But I am in the mood for new DML Panzer crews inspired by Ron Volstad artwork. I would also love to see some of the Alpine figures redone in the same positions, but wearing the standard panzer wraps. Just dreaming of the posibilities.....

Cheers,

Richard
There are tons of SS tankers, but the Wehrmacht tankers seem a bit under-represented. I'd also like to see them depicted as in the hatches, especially commanders in "combat" poses, not sitting on the outside petting puppies, doing origami, etc...
Last edited by Rob Morales on April 12th, 2012, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob Morales
IPMS USA 31535
IPMS Marietta Scale Modelers Chapter Contact
Proud member AMPS