Hetzer completed [I think]

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Hetzer completed [I think]

October 26th, 2009, 7:45 am #1

Hi All,

Well I think its over - my first go at quarter scale... I must admit its whetted my appetite for another (I do have a Tamiya 48th Panther in the stash). I have to find a good scheme for it. Anyway I'm comfortable with the outcome of the hetzer - not comp quality but I think it looks OK for a first attempt. Its been an interesting experience upscaling from braille scale.

October 27th, 2009, 10:38 am #2

hi Ian

beautiful model. I love the camouflage.

greetings Xavier

October 27th, 2009, 6:27 pm #3

Hi All,

Well I think its over - my first go at quarter scale... I must admit its whetted my appetite for another (I do have a Tamiya 48th Panther in the stash). I have to find a good scheme for it. Anyway I'm comfortable with the outcome of the hetzer - not comp quality but I think it looks OK for a first attempt. Its been an interesting experience upscaling from braille scale.

Ian,

I really hope you are satisfied with the result because I would be if I were you. I like the finish on this one, running gear particularly. I also hope this will be the beginning of a nice and long partnership with 1/48th scale AFV modelling by your side.

Well done amigo.
Lu